Chapter 20

Trey

       “Are you still mad about that groupie?” CiCi asks. “I’ll find you another groupie hoe.”

       “Why do you keep calling her a groupie?” Buggiz asks.

       “Who we talking about?” Ne-Yo asks.

       I wasn’t even in their conversation. I keep my eyes closed. We were waiting to board the plane.

       “Cammie.”

       “Who is Cammie?”

       “The girl that was at the suite this morning. Apparently she got mad because I called her a groupie. I mean who is she otherwise? Fucking celebrities don’t make you famous it makes you what you were the day before.”

       “I’m surprise she didn’t kick your ass. Is that how you were talking this morning?” Buggiz asks.

       She sucks her teeth. “I supposed to bite my tongue?”

       “No, you find out facts before you run your mouth. What you are saying is disrespectful to someone who was asked to be there. She isn’t a groupie.”

       Oh that’s why she mad. Hell I was thinking she was mad about CiCi. She mad about what CiCi was saying.

       “Who is she?” Ne-Yo asks.

       “Cammie.” Buggiz says again. “Chris’ dancer.”

       “Oh, the one Drake was talking about. I thought…”

       “What did you think?” CiCi asks.

       I take out my phone and call Cammie. “Yo.”

       “Sup?” she says.

       “You can’t be taking a shower that long.”

       “Is that her?” Ne-Yo asks.

       I move down a few seats. All in my ear being loud.

       “I been out of the shower. I was just ignoring you.”

       “You said you were getting on this plane.”

       “You said you could careless. If I recall right you said contact Buggiz. I’m not interested in contacting Buggiz. He didn’t ask me to spend a week with him.”

       “I’m not gonna beg you Cammie.”

       She giggles. What the fuck? “Just ask, Tremaine.”

       “Why should I have to ask a million times, Cammie?”

       “Cause you keep fucking up, Termaine. I’m not some slutty bitch that you just call up and disrespect later. No strings attached mean we keep all feelings to ourself if they exist. It don’t mean you get to treat me like a fucking bitch you paying. At least pay me.”

       “What?” I say sitting up straight. “If I pay you then I can treat you like a slutty bitch?”

       I don’t like the way she talking. How you try to run shit? I ain’t paying her to fuck me when she has been doing it for free. What the hell is she trying to pull?

       “You took that the wrong way. I swear I will never talk to you again if you offer me money for sex.”

       “You always say what you don’t mean.”

       “And you always present yourself like a little spoiled ass bitch that can’t handle treating people with respect. That clear enough for you?”