Chapter 14

Trey

       Somebody shakes me. Man I was hoping they let me sleep. I need some sleep. Evan holds a cup of coffee and an energy boost in front of me. I take the energy shot. Two days of back and forth. Traveling here and there. Being a star. Can’t stop. Money money money. It’s worth it somewhere.

       “Right this way, Mr. Songz.”

       “Drink up.” Evan says.

       Why the hell these shows got to start so early? Game face. Have to fly out to the UK after this show. Same ol interview question. ‘Any special ladies in your life?’ I smile.

       “My mama. I love you, April.”

       “We heard buzz about you appearing in an upcoming movie.”

       They would never know that 4 hours ago I was in California hosting a party. Left that party and got on a plane. 4 hour differences will kill you. Woke up an hour ago off of a flight from Cali to sweet New York. I take the mic I was handed during commercial break. The mic, the stage, the love was better than any energy shot. I was live. Ready to deliver my talent to my fans.

       “I love you, Trey!”

       “I love you too.” I say grabbing her hand.

       “Oh my gosh! I love you so much!”

       I was singing a song that I personally hated. I was guided off stage. I had to go directly to the airport. Fuck love. Sex is better than love when love fails over and over again. Sex is good in the world of a traveler. No heartbreaks, no pain. Just lonely times. But when you moving around you forget to remember how alone you are.

                     Cammie: Oh my gosh. You gave Willow Smith my number?

                     Me: You have a problem with that?

                     Cammie: Noooo!!!

                     Cammie: A warning would have been fine. I almost freaked out and dropped the phone in the fountain.

                     Me: Warning I gave your number to Ciara

                     Cammie: Stop bullshitting

                     Me: I warned you. Getting on the plane.

                     Cammie: To?

                     Me: You don’t know?

                     Cammie: I have a life too and it doesn’t evolve around you

                     Me: You can make a song with that.

                     Me: London

                     Cammie: …….

       I chuckle and turn my phone off. Damn I could go for little bit of Cammie right now. Those soft lips and hips that move so smoothly.

       Cammie steps out into the floor. She turns to the side and expose her leg. She had some nice ass legs. She runs her hands up her body then starts dancing with the beat. She turns around and drops down. She spreads her legs and comes up slowly rolling her wide hips in circles. She makes her ass jump then walks forward. She stops at the bed and start dancing. She takes her cover off then touches her stomach then her breast up to her neck. She sways her hips to the music.

       “Which is the act? The way you are right now or who you are out there?”

       “Sex is always a show. Whether you showing affection or just entertaining.”