C10: Roller Coaster Ride

After the wedding, they all went to the reception venue...

"Congratulations to the newlyweds!" Estella's friends greeted as soon as Lisa and Jennie entered the clubhouse holding hands and smiling.

"Jisooni, you didn't have to do this." Jennie whispered as she looked at the huge JenLisa banner and catered foods arranged on the tables, she was genuinely moved by her cousin's kindness and generosity.

"It's mostly pre-birthday celebration for you. Advanced Happy Birthday!" Jisoo whispered back, she felt proud of her cousin. Meanwhile, Lisa was secretly eavesdropping – now planning how to get her wife's birthdate secretly so she can surprise her.

"Thank you, Jisooni. I really owe you a lot." Jennie's emotional now, she hugged her cousin tightly.

"Don't cry. You're going to ruin your makeup." Jisoo had to cut the uncomfortable scene, she doesn't like being emotional for she's secretly softer and more sensitive than her cousin – like Lisa, she loves acting cool and tough on the outside.

"Can we eat now? I'm starving to death." Estella had to ruin the beautiful moment, again. Everyone agreed as their stomachs groaned.

"Ok. But I just want to give a message to our newlyweds before we eat..." Jisoo negotiated, and everyone was more than happy to hear it.

"To my cousin, Jennie and bestfriend, Lisa... Love each other deeper and more every day no matter how much you annoy each other... Lisa, be more patient with Jennie for being a pain in the ass..."

"What??? Why me???" Jennie protested while Lisa chuckled.

"But I know you can control her because... you're equally a pain in the ass."

"Wow! I thought you'd actually say something nice, asshole." Lisa responded genuinely disappointed while Jennie laughed.

"HAHA! Just kidding. You two are so defensive. Gosh!" Jisoo teased before she became serious, "Jokes aside..." Jisoo paused as she went to get a drink and encouraged everyone to get their own drinks as well, before she continued, "I want to remind you both to be each other's rock and shoulder to lean on, be each other's biggest supporter and cheerleader, be each other's inspiration to continuously grow to a better person; be patient, understanding, and forgiving to each other, and most importantly... Always love, care, trust, respect, and cherish each other... We all wish you a long-lasting love and happy marriage! Let's all toast and cheer for the newlyweds." Jisoo raised her wine glass, and everyone followed and made cheerful noises.

Lisa enveloped her wife in her arms while Jennie wrapped her arms around her wife's waist, Lisa placed a soft lingering kiss on Jennie's forehead and thankfully her wife didn't flinch nor react violently – feeling extremely happy to hear their unn...

Lisa enveloped her wife in her arms while Jennie wrapped her arms around her wife's waist, Lisa placed a soft lingering kiss on Jennie's forehead and thankfully her wife didn't flinch nor react violently feeling extremely happy to hear their unnie's heartfelt message and see people genuinely cheer for them. Subsequently, both are hoping that their marriage is real, that it will really last, and that none of them will ever leave BUT stay.