C7: Indecisive Hearts

Jennie held Lisa's left hand, "Love..." Jennie said, her voice full of worry, sympathy, and care.

"I'm so sorry for your lost, Lisa. I hope your mom gets well soon." Glenda replied.

Lisa's tears are forming and beginning to blur her eyes, lips quivering. Lisa doesn't know why she's this affected now because she doesn't breakdown like this in front of Jisoo nor her closest friends as she hates appearing weak in people's eyes.

Is it because her mom won't be able to see her marry OR because she is now losing hope for her mom to get well?

"Love... Babe..." Jennie's teary-eyed, too. Her heart's aching badly seeing Lisa like this – weak, hurt, and vulnerable.

Jennie cupped Lisa's face and wiped her tears as they fall, "Love... Please don't cry, I'm here... I'm here for you..." Jennie kissed Lisa's left cheek and enveloped Lisa in her arms. This time, there is no fakeness in Jennie's actions nor words – she meant it.

"Thank you, Love. But I'm okay... May I get some drink at the bar? And don't come with me please. Stay here with Estella." Lisa replied after she was quickly calmed by Jennie's comforting and warm embrace. However, Lisa's pain and fears are too strong that she needed alcohol to inhibit her negative emotions, and the ever private Lisa wanted alone time.

"Okay. Don't drink too much, okay? Promise me." Worried Jennie held Lisa's mourning face.

"Okay. I promise. I'll only drink 2 glasses." Lisa held Jennie's hands that were cupping her face, reassuring her fake fiancé before she stood up and walked to the bar.

It was a beautiful sight to see as Lisa and Jennie weren't acting, it was all real. Unconsciously.

"Jennie, I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset your fiancé." Glenda said apologetically.

"Don't worry, Glenda. She's not mad at you. Lisa's very sensitive when it comes to her family. She doesn't even want to talk about her parents with me." Jennie herself is now curious what happened to Lisa's parents and why is her fake fiancé this hurt and broken.
_______________

Lisa's now sitting in the bar drinking her favorite whiskey, contemplating whether to follow Rosie's advice regarding her mom's case when they were still together, maybe her ex-girlfriend was right all along.

Subsequently, worried Jennie from afar was quietly watching over Lisa who seemed preoccupied with her own thoughts, staring blankly at her 2nd drink.

Suddenly, Jennie saw a certain sexy brunette girl sat closely beside her fake fiancé. The annoying girl's obviously interested in Lisa since she was trying to flash her boobies to catch Lisa's attention, AND Jennie wasn't happy! In fact, Jennie's envious of the annoying girl who can freely flirt with Lisa – no rules, no contract.