C12: Brewing Strom

"Rosie is my first love and I think..." Lisa's analyzing what she truly feels about her ex-girlfriend, if she still feels the same love or still has love left for Rosie.

"Ok. I get it. You still love her." Jennie cut her wife again, her heart is bleeding profusely.

"My love for her will remain but NOT more than a friend." Lisa finally finished her answer.

"It's an easy yes or no question, Lisa. But it looks like it's a hard question for you."

"Because I didn't know what kind of love you  were asking... Love as in romantic love or love for a friend?"

"I asked, do you STILL... STILL love her." Exasperated Jennie really emphasized the word still. "It was clear what kind of love I was asking. But let's move on because it's a clear YES." Jennie's heart and soul are mourning for it really, really hurt that Lisa still loves her ex-girlfriend even if only as friends.

"No, Jennie. I don't love Rosie romantically anymore." Lisa responded with a serious face and tone.

"Cut the BS, Lisa. Let's move on to the next question." Jennie lost her appetite, and her energy was zapped dry in a span of 30 seconds.

"But I'm not bullshitting you... Are you mad at me?" Lisa's carefully reading her wife, she's beginning to silently question if Jennie is jealous through her odd snappy and dismissive reactions.

"No. Why would I?" Suddenly Jennie looked at Lisa as if she was unbothered by her wife's question.

"I don't know. You tell me. Because you looked and sounded like you were mad at me when I was only answering your questions honestly." Lisa challenged her wife, although she feels disappointed that Jennie isn't jealous.

"I'm not mad, Lisa. I'm just very tired. How about you go home, so I can start cleaning now?" Jennie lied and ended their Q&A session. She can't handle the mixed emotions and pain caused by Lisa's honest answer.

"I'm not going home. You rest and sleep while I clean. I'll wake you up if I can't do it anymore. Come on, please let me help you." Lisa said with sad pleading eyes. She feels sad that it's their first day as married couple and they're already arguing.

"Fine. But just tonight." Pouty Jennie replied, she doesn't have energy to argue with her wife anymore for she's deeply hurt and confused.

" Pouty Jennie replied, she doesn't have energy to argue with her wife anymore for she's deeply hurt and confused

"Jennie... Please don't be mad at me." Pleading Lisa said as she held her wife's hands. "I want you to be honest with me and tell me if there's something you didn't like about what I did or say, so we can fix it in real time... I want you to be as brutally honest as your momsie because I want to improve myself for you and for myself, too... I intend to always make you happy, not the other way around."