C20: Jennie's Mistakes

Angry Jennie wanted to burn the card and throw the presents away. However, she decided to test her wife's loyalty and faithfulness by handing the card to Lisa. Confused Lisa wondered why her wife looked pissed and unhappy, it made her feel nervous.

"Throw this and her presents away, please." Lisa said after she read her ex-girlfriend's letter, her voice full of indifference.

Jennie and her heart smiled for her wife passed the test before she excitedly took the card and the presents and threw it straight to the trashcan.

"You're right wifey. We need to move ASAP. She has the spare key to my apartment."

"Of course, I'm right." Jennie sassily and cockily answered.

"Of course, I'm right." Lisa eyerolled and mimicked her wife.

Offended Jennie flicked Lisa's nose with so much force and passion, she finds her supposedly sick wife extra annoying today.

"OUCH!!! What the??? You're supposed to physically assault me in a loving way. You know, the kind of assault where I scream from pure pleasure and my happy soul goes straight to heaven... Not like this. Just plain pain, and worse, you hit the wrong spot." Annoyed Lisa knitted her eyebrows and pouted while massaging her red nose.

"That's what you get from being unbelievably annoying, pervert." Unapologetic Jennie replied.

"But seriously wifey, we need to think of solution to make peace with Rosie, so she stops, and we don't need to keep avoiding or hiding from her... Because the world is small, and New York is even smaller. We could bump into her anytime and anywhere."

"What are you trying to tell me?"

"I think, you and I need to talk to her in person in a diplomatic way... Because I think she needs to see us for her to believe that we're happily married and ask her to let us live peacefully."

"Are you nuts? No. I don't trust her. Lisa if she respects you, she wouldn't cross your boundary. You already ended things with her, and she knows you're now married but here she is still calling you baby and sending you presents and thinks you only had petty lover's quarrel that's why you blocked her... I just know in my gut she'll never stop because she obviously and desperately wants you back."

Lisa realized her wife is right again, but she didn't want to verbalize it, or Jennie will become bigheaded again. Moreover, Lisa knows Rosie is someone who never gives up until she gets what she wants, and her wife is as strong-willed and stubborn as her ex-girlfriend. Although Jennie is more possessive and jealous than her ex-girlfriend and Rosie is more spiteful than her wifeLisa fears WWIII is in the making.

"Do you have a solution then? Because I don't want you both end up killing each other over me... I mean, don't wanna sound cocky, but yeah."

"No, you don't sound cocky, YOU ARE cocky." Annoyed Jennie eyerolled, she's really questioning herself how she fell in-love with such a cocky person.

"No, I'm not cocky, I'm confident... Let's use a more positive adjective, shall we?"

"Ok. Alright, let's stop this nonsense and get up because you need to get better ASAP so you can help me apartment hunting and move... Let's think about your irrelevant ex-girlfriend next time or maybe NOT at all anymore because your whole focus, life, and world MUST be just ME and ME alone."