C23: Lalisa Manobal

Panic stricken Bogum hurriedly left his room. He walked in Marriott Hotel's hallway barefoot, topless, and in his boxers. He stopped in front of room 116 then frantically knocked on the door. 5 seconds later...

"Mr. Bogum???" Jennie was taken aback to see the CEO in his boxers flashing his yummy abs to her, his face visibly shaken as he shoves the phone straight to her face. Jennie was even more horrified to see a fuming red Daniel throwing expletives on mute mode. Jennie abruptly took the phone and slammed the door at Bogum.

Thank God, Lisa is in the shower unaware or what's happening outside since she's happily and proudly throwing expletives at the top of her lungs herself while singing to BlackPink's Tally song.

Jennie unmuted her visibly furious father, "Popsie! How did you know our CEO's number???"

"What are you talking about??? I called your number. This number... Wait... Did you say that motherfucker is your CEO???" Daniel who looked crimson red suddenly turned pale.

"YES. And language please." Jennie sternly said.

"Oh, shoot! Get him. I need to apologize."

"POPSIE!!! What did you say to him???" Jennie's eyes now as wide as the owls and touched her forehead from too much stress — she couldn't believe Bogum was insulted again but by her father this time.

"Just go get him. I'm sorry my princess. I'll make sure you won't get fired."

"POPSIIIEEE!!!" Jennie said in gritted teeth.

"Don't popsie me. JUST GO."

"I... Uh... Wait popsie, I'll just brush my teeth and wash my face. Can't let our CEO smell my morning breath and see specks in my eyes. Call you back in 5 minutes. Bye." Jennie lied. As soon as she ended the call she hurriedly knocked on the bathroom door where Lisa is now shampooing her hair while blasting Feels by Kiiara, throwing more swag and expletives in the air because she's so extra happy today – Jennie let her gentlly squeeze her tushies and boobies during their intense make-out session 30 minutes ago.

"Wifey?"

"Yeah?"

"Please don't get mad. I'm going to jerk's because popsie wants to apologize to him... I don't know how this happened and what he did or said to jerk but I'll explain later. I'll be back in 5-10 minutes."

"Wait for me. I want to go with you."

"Don't. I need you to stay here and be quiet. Popsie doesn't know you're with me and I don't want more suspicions and questions from him."

"Ok... But make it quick and don't enter his room. I'll peek outside the door and watch you guys from afar."

"Don't worry, I don't have plans to enter his room. I'll see you in a bit."

Jennie softly knocked on Bogum's door, the CEO opened the door now in his bathrobe with a coffee in his hand. Bogum eyed Jennie's hands – one handing him his real work phone and the other one is a facetime call from the same man who threatened to kill him earlier.

"Mr. Bogum, my father wants to talk to you... And I'm really so sorry, I don't know how we switched phones..."

"Mr. CEO, I'm humbly asking for your forgiveness.... Please don't fire my daughter for my foul mouth and behavior... You know, as a father, you want to protect your only daughter and it's harder that she's far from me... I'm sure you can relate and understand if you're a father yourself." Daniel quickly butted in.