C11: Questions

"Momsie, I'm not lying! Ask Jisooni or Estella the one who posted that... It was my fist modeling gig." Jennie desperately praying Amelia buys her lie. However, her momsie still looked skeptic.

"How come you're still in that wedding dress then? Can I see your left hand?" Smart Amelia's really scary right now

Suddenly, Lisa appeared in the background...

Jennie and Amelia's eyes widened when they saw an unbothered Lisa on their screens – drying her hair while only wearing sports bra and boyshort underwear, exposing her yummy abs, AGAIN!

Jennie internally facepalmed, it was not how she wanted to introduce Lisa to her very conservative momsie. However, she took this opportunity to swiftly take her wedding ring off while Amelia's temporarily distracted by the view. Subsequently, Jennie couldn't determine whether her momsie's in awe or horrified.

"Who's that?"

"That's Lisa! My roommate

"That's Lisa! My roommate." Jennie proudly replied BUT lied.

Lisa looked at Jennie who was seated on the dining chair talking to a beautiful middle-aged woman who looks a lot like her wife.

"Roommate???" Offended Lisa protested for Jennie didn't introduce her as her wife.

Jennie quickly looked back and low-key glared at her wife – through her eyes, Lisa saw a desperate Jennie asking her to ride along because the woman on the phone probably doesn't know she's now married and to a freaking woman! It was then Lisa realized Jennie's folks are homophobes like her father. It greatly disheartened Lisa for they're going to deal with another hindrance and hardship in their love story, BUT she's not giving up!

"Girl, I'm not your roommate... I'm your bestie!" Lisa pretended to be girly-girl as she noticed the woman's face was suspicious of her initial offended reaction. Meanwhile, Jennie was holding her laughter because she can't picture her badass wife acting like Posh from Spice Girls.

"Right. Sorry, I keep forgetting... Momsie meet my bestie, Lisa meet my momsie." Jennie introduced the most important women in her life.

"Hi, Momsie! I'm so glad to finally meet you. How are you and Popsie?" Lisa walked behind her wife to wave and get a closer look at her beautiful mother-in-law when Jennie muttered, "Can you change first? You're giving a very bad impression."

"Why??? How???" Lisa just doesn't get that being in her underwear while talking to people is rude.

"It's rude to walk around the house and especially talk to people half naked... We get that you have a nice, toned abs and perfect body, but you don't need to show it off... And manners, please. Call me Mrs. Kim or Ms. Amelia." Scary Amelia was totally unimpressed.