C22: Park And Bogum

"Hey dude! Let go of my wife or I'll call the cops on you for attempted abduction."

Jennie and Bogum's attention shifted to the badass Lisa behind them still wearing her McDonald's uniform while carrying her backpack like a kid.

Bogum let go of Jennie's wrist and luggage, Lisa extended her left hand cuing the scared Jennie to go to her to which her wife obliged. Lisa then gently pushed her wife behind her to make sure Jennie is safe and protected, their hands latched. The CEO intently eyed Lisa from head-to-toe — Lisa knew what the look meant.

 The CEO intently eyed Lisa from head-to-toe — Lisa knew what the look meant

"Yeah, Jennie Kim is married to THIS poor drop-dead-gorgeous woman... She's madly in-love with ME." Confident Lisa seriously pointed at herself, blushing Jennie foolishly smiled for she found her cocky wife cute and adorable.

"And you with your fat wallet, fancy suit and car, and that just okay face?" Lisa scanned Bogum from head-to-toe with unconvinced look, "Nah, you're not her type. You can go and cry about it." Jennie was stunned by her crazy wife's response — Lisa just mocked the CEO!

Jennie immediately went between the two rivals when Bogum stepped closer and towered her wife, his posture more tense, stare became venomous, jaw and fists clenched – she won't let Lisa get hurt in case the CEO decides to throw a punch.

"Mr. Bogum, I apologize. My wife didn't mean what..." Nervous Jennie started to explain but her wife cut her off.

"He's the scary CEO??? He's not that scary to me." Lisa smirked and shrugged her right shoulder to further mock her rival. Eventhough her covered knees were trembling and secretly felt scared by Bogum's dark and dangerous aura, she displayed bravery and confidence as to not feed the CEO's ego and to immobilize him from exerting more power and control.

"LISA!" Jennie hissed, annoyed by her wife's childishness.

"What? you shouldn't be apologizing to him. He's the one who needs to apologize to us for harassing you. He must learn to show respect and good manners like a true CEO and man. Am I right, Mr. Bogus?" Lisa challenged the CEO more then chuckled when she remembered her favorite cartoon show back in her elementary days and how the man's attitude in front of them resembles the ugliness of the yellow gremlin-like cartoon character.

"Lisa, stop it." Pissed off Jennie looked back to warn her wife, she's really scared she'll get fired on spot.

"I'll meet you at the airport. You're not bringing HER. That's an order." Furious Bogum demanded to her gorgeous employee.

"Why not? I'm harmless. See you at the airport." Lisa responded with a victorious smile as she possessively snaked her right arm around Jennie's waist, firmly holding her wife to show the CEO he'll never stand a chance.