1. Book Opened: Always and Forever

_______________________

Alex trapped by the witches can hear Sophie and Elijah talk she hears Sophie say, "Isn't obvious. We have a vampire problem and we need help Marcel has an army backing him. The witches have been trying to fight back we haven't had much luck until..." 

Sophie pauses and then goes on "My sister Jane Anne met a girl a witch-werewolf hybrid passing through the quarter from a small town in Virginia she had a special.. connection to your brother" Elijah says confused, "What kind of connection?" 

Sophie says, "Apparently they spent some time together one thing led to another, and now this special witch-werewolf hybrid she's pregnant. And the father of the child she is carrying is your brother Klaus." 

Elijah says, "It's impossible." Sophie said "Nothing impossible. Especially not when it comes to your brother think about it they call him the hybrid right?", she pauses and looks back she says "Bring her out." 

Three witches come out, standing in formation around Alex, the pregnant werewolf-witch hybrid girl. Elijah watches her with interest, while Alex seems a bit glad.

Alex says, "Elijah. I suppose you want to know?" Elijah says "Give us a moment, please." Elijah and Alex are inside a burial vault, lit by numerous candles on the walls around them Elijah says  "So, have they been holding you here against your will?"

Alex says, "They lured me out to the bayou and grabbed me. And they did all these... weird witchy tests. Not that I understand how this could happen. I mean, vampires are dead. They can't have children!" Elijah says "Ms. Gilbert, remember how I told you my brother was a werewolf?"

Alex scoffs and says, "How could I forget I died? So he's able to have children because of it?" Elijah says "Yes." Alex laughs and says "Your brother is a notorious psycho... who I slept with. Classic me." Elijah says " I cannot excuse his behavior, but you must understand when our father hunted him...  hunted us for centuries, every time we found a moment of happiness, we were forced to flee." he pauses 

Elijah says, "Even here, in New Orleans, where we were happiest of all. Not long after Niklaus broke the spell which prevented him from becoming a hybrid, he defeated our father. I thought this would make him happy." he shakes his head  Elijah says "He was angrier than ever. I wonder if perhaps this baby might be a way for my brother to find happiness. A way to save him from himself." 

Sophie enters the vault she says "I'm glad you feel that way because we need your help." Elijah says "What, precisely, is it that you want and what does it have to do with this young woman?" Sophie says " We want to run Marcel and his vampires out of town. Klaus is the key. Everything Marcel knows about being a vampire, he learned from Klaus. Marcel trusts him, looks up to him, and he won't see the betrayal coming."

Elijah says, " Yes, well, as I'm sure you're aware, my brother Niklaus doesn't like to be told what to do." Rebekah walks in and says "He doesn't so find a reason. Or I'll turn into Nik myself."  Elijah says "Thank you, sister, Sophie, continue" 

Sophie says, "As I was saying that's why I brought you here. Marcel drove the werewolves out of town decades ago. Do you really think he's going to welcome a hybrid baby to the neighborhood? Convince Klaus to help us, and no one has to know about the newest member of the Original family." 

Elijah says, "That sounds remarkably like blackmail." Sophie says "As I said, I'm desperate." Rebekah says "Well, then, we have our work cut out for us, don't we?" Elijah says "We do sister." Klaus and Elijah are back at the cemetery. Some witches, Rebekah, and Alex are present Klaus says "No. It's impossible." Elijah says " I said the same thing myself." Klaus says "This is a lie. You are all lying. Vampires cannot procreate." 

Rebekah says "Hear Sophie out." Sophie says "But werewolves can. Magic made you a vampire, but you were born a werewolf. You're the Original hybrid, the first of your kind. And this pregnancy is one of nature's loopholes." 

Klaus says, screaming at Alex "You've been with someone else, admit it!" Alex says "Hey!, I've spent days held captive in a freaking alligator bayou because they think that I'm carrying some magical miracle baby. Don't you think I would've fessed up if it wasn't yours?" 

Sophie says, "My sister gave her life to perform the spell she needed to confirm this pregnancy. Because of Jane-Anne's sacrifice, the lives of this girl and her baby are now controlled by us. We can keep them safe. Or we can kill them. If you don't help us take down Marcel, so help me, Alex won't live long enough to see her first maternity dress."

Alex says, "Wait, What?" Elijah says "Enough of this. If you want Marcel dead, he's dead. I'll do it myself." Sophie says "No. We can't, not yet. We have a clear plan that we need to follow, and there are rules." Elijah looks at Klaus, awaiting his reaction Klaus says "How dare you to command me, threaten me, with what you wrongfully perceive to be my weaknesses. This is a pathetic deception. I won't hear any more lies." 

Rebekah says, "Nik!... Listen." Klaus can hear the heartbeat of the baby. He looks at Alex, then at his brother, sister, and the witches Klaus says "Kill her and the baby. What do I care?" Klaus leaves Alex says "Screw this. I'm out of here!" Elijah says "No one touches the girl. I'll fix this sister stay here and protect her." Sophie and Rebekah nod 

The witches are in the mausoleum, talking Sophie says "Marcel and his vampires are out of control. Something had to be done." Agnes says " And the solution is to bring in more vampires?" Sophie says "These aren't just any vampires, Agnes. They're the Originals."  Agnes says "What makes you think you can control the hybrid?" 

Elijah appears, leaning on the wall Elijah says "She can't. I'm not entirely certain that I can, either. But now that your coven has drawn his ire, I have a question: What prevents my brother from murdering you instead of cooperating?" Sophie takes a needle and shows it to the Original. She sticks the needle into her hand

Alex says, "Ow!" Elijah looks at her. There is a drop of blood on her hand, exactly at the same point where Sophie hurt herself Alex says "What the hell!?" Sophie says "The spell my sister performed, the one that got her killed? It didn't just confirm the pregnancy. It linked me to Alex. So anything that happens to me, happens to her, which means her life is in my hands. Klaus may not care about his own child, but it's very clear what it already means to you. If I have to hurt Alex or worse to ensure that I have your attention, I will." 

Elijah is slightly amused Elijah says, "You would dare threaten an Original?" Sophie says " I have nothing to lose." The grin disappears from Elijah's face Sophie says "You have until midnight to get Klaus to change his mind." Alex and Elijah are in a huge, white house. Alex pulls a sheet off of a crib, coughing because of the dust Elijah says "Are you alright?" Alex says "Just dust. This place is ancient."

Amani walks in she says "Aw. The pregnant doppelganger how are you?" Alex said, "Hello, my name is Alexia Taylor Gilbert everyone calls me Alex nice to meet you I'm doing fine can I go to bed now?" Elijah says "yes let's go." Amani says "Alex. Wait for us to go upstairs we'll be there." Alex said "okay." Amani said, "Don't do it." Elijah looks at her confused she rolls her eyes and says "Fall for her she'll only break your heart." Elijah ignores her and goes upstairs.

_________________

Hope you enjoyed it. You'll have to wait till Friday for another chapter!