~ A gummy ~

.
.
.

Gosh! There's nothing to do! I have decided to leave the house for a bit since it's so hot in there. The heater is broken and still getting fixed due to it not turning down properly. I knew the day would come when electronic devices would betray me, but yet I still forgive them.

I stuffed my hands into my huge hoodie and slipped out my phone. '10:17' it read. I guess I could go to a cafe or something to get something to eat. As I walked down the street, on my way to the first place that came to mind, I saw a bag of gummy shapes fall out of a pink-haired lady's bag. The lady seemed to be in a rush and didn't even notice that she had dropped them. Should I give them to her? Eh, why not. I'm not in much of a rush anyways to get to my destination. I ran forward, picked up the bag and chased after her. She ran exceedingly fast, increasing speed by the second. Why is she so fast!?

When she finally stopped at the entrance of a building, I stopped to gasp for air as I tried to call out to her.
"Miss! You dropped this." I called, whilst breathing heavily. She turned around to face me and quickly approached me. She looked down at me and saw that I was holding her snack.
"Oh, did I drop this?" She began. "Thanks for bringing it to me!" She opened that packet and handed me 2 of the coloured gummy shapes from her bag.

"Here you go," She said, dropping them into my hand.
"Umm, thank you miss." I responded. "But are they vegetarian?"
She smiled at me, nodding, before returning to the entrance of the building. I don't know why, but this urge came to me. I didn't feel like this was going to be our last meeting together.
"Umm, Miss!" I called out to her, as she stopped to listen. "What's your name?"
"It's Mahoro Saeki, what's your's?" She asked.
"Creme Brûlée!" I answered, satisfied that I now knew her name.

"Crème Brûlée, what a sweet name! Bye for now then." Miss Saeki then emerged into the building as I smiled. Wait, wasn't I going somewhere before this? Oh yeah, the café! I wonder what time it closes,... I pulled out my phone and checked the timings, only to realise that it was closing in two hours! I quickly began to sprint, knowing that the distance of the place to where I currently was was quite far.

.
.
.