Chapter 23

(Skipping to winter break cause I don't know how to fill in the days before😭)

"Y/NNNNN ARE YOU DONE????? WE GOTTA LEAVE SOON. KONOHA IS GONNA BE HERE SOON!"

"YES IM ALMOST DONE BUT DO YOU KNOW WHERE MY JACKET IS???"

"ITS DOWN HERE YOU FUCKING DUMBASS"

"OH. THANKS LEMME FINISH PACKING MY MAKEUP"

"I SWEAR Y/N IM GONNA DRAG YOU DOWN THOSE STAIRS"

"OKOK IM HERE STOP YELLING"

*ding dong?*

"My beloved konoha is here! Yay!"

"I swear if I'm the third wheel ima jump out the car"

"Don't worry y/n just cause he's my boyfriend doesn't mean he replaced you. Mwah now let's go!"

You settled down in the car and realized a bit too late that you were indeed going to be the third wheel

All you could do was rely on your AirPods sound cancellation. This 3hour car drive was gonna be a long one.

~~~

As soon as Alyssa woke you up, you practically ran out of the car, so glad to finally be out of that car.

It surprised you quite a bit seeing how many people were already there. As much as you were excited you were a bit nervous since you practically never met any of these people in person.

So being the awkward person you are, you kind of just stood at the entrance trying to figure out how to walk in.

You did a quick scan to see if any of your in person friends were there yet and bingo! There you saw a wild suna rin mixed in with a bunch of randos.

In the middle of going up to him, you sort of stopped in your tracks. What if he was in the middle of talking to someone? What if you were just gonna bother him. What if what if what ifs just kept flowing into your head.

Turned out that a lot of your in person friends were all in the middle of conversations probably with past friends.

Fuck. You were so nervous. This feeling brought you back to 3rd grade where you were the new kid who transferred in mid school year. Awkwardly sitting at your desk watching as the other kids went and picked their group partners. And let me tell you, that is not a fun experience.

You really wished you had gotten here sooner, cause then you wouldn't be in this situation right now. You hated this feeling, the feeling of not belonging the thoughts of whether or not these people would accept you.

Yeah you've talked to them online but would they like the real you? The real you not the one behind a screen?

You hated how these thoughts consumed your mind whenever you were alone. You hated the way you automatically think that no one likes you. These thoughts keep on eating at you. Even though Alyssa guided you to the living room and put your things away. You felt so empty and scared even though you knew there was nothing to be scared about. All these people were friendly and lively, yet you couldn't bring yourself to say hello.

You hated this side of you. You thought all these thoughts ended in middle school after meeting Alyssa and Timothy but not surprisingly it didn't leave.

You couldn't handle this anymore. All these people made you feel small and scared. Carefully you maneuvered through all those people and made it outside. You found a swing and decided to sit down letting the cool air brush across your face.