Brother's teammate

Requested by @baehall_

Mason wasn't too happy when he found out about you dating his teammate Ben. He was holding a grudge against you for a long time, but eventually accepted it.

You and Ben have been a couple for about a year now, and everything has been going well with the relationship; you love him and he loves you.

Mason never gets too involved in your relationship with Ben, and even if the two of them are teammates and best friends, Mason will always take your side in anything. He trusted Ben to take care of you and to love you, but little did he know that his trust in him would soon break.

"You look like you woke up from the dead," Mason chuckled as he walked over to Ben in the gym.

"I was out late," Ben answered as he sat up from bench pressing.

"Really? With who?" Mason asked curious.

"Just a couple of people," he shrugged, sounding convincing.

"Maybe don't go out when you have training the day after," Mason chuckled again.

Before Ben could say anything back, his phone beeped, someone had sent him a message. He took a look and quickly put the phone back in his pocket.

Mason noticed the paleness on his face, "you alright, mate?" he asked concerned.

"All good," he nodded, before the phone beeped again. He took his phone out of his pocket and looked at the new message, he ignored it and put the phone on the shelf this time, so it wouldn't bother him more.

"I'm just going to get some heavier weights," he said, getting out of Mason's sight.

Mason looked at him weird as he prepared himself to get on the bench press. A beep was heard again from Ben's phone that he had put on top of the shelf.

Mason thought it was his own sister, bothering Ben with messages like she usually does. He chuckled as he grabbed Ben's phone to see if it was actually her and maybe tease her to get a life.

He took a look at the lock screen and saw three messages in a row; he felt his heart stop beating for a second.

Message from C🤞🏻 11:05 am
Have you broken up with her yet?

Message from C🤞🏻 11:05 am
Can't stop thinking about you🥰

Message from C🤞🏻 11:06 am
Maybe you can come over again tonight? ❤️

"What are you doing?" Ben snapped the phone out of Mason's hand.

"Are you fucking serious?" Mason looked at him, full of anger. "Are you cheating on my sister?" He asked as he aggressively pushed Ben with his hands.

"Mase bro, it's not what you think-"

"Fuck you." He pushed Ben again, causing Reece and Trevoh to run up to them and pull Mason away from him before things escalated.

"What's going on?" Trevoh asked the two of them. Mason removed Reece's arm from himself and still looked at Ben with anger.

"You're going to pay for breaking her heart, do you fucking hear me?" Mason pointed at him with his finger before taking his stuff and leaving the gym.

Ben knew he had messed up, he was going to tell you the truth, but now that Mason knows, maybe he'll tell you before he can tell you himself.

Mason was filled with anger; he didn't even want to stay in training anymore. He took the day off, driving over to the café you work at. He can't keep this quiet; he needs to tell you and warn you. Maybe hearing it from someone else will be less painful than catching him cheating.