F1 surprise

Requested by notlandonorris

AN: I've been writing non stop this week because I haven't had much Uni work to do. So I have posted three new imagines in a row rn, hopefully you guys like all of them :)

(Sibling imagine)

It wasn't news to your brother Mason that you were a big fan of Formula 1. He had even found out that you had a slight crush on Lando Norris, which he would never let you forget.

It was your birthday a couple days ago, and his gift was to take you to Silverstone, so you could finally watch a race live.

You could barely sleep the night before because of excitement. As soon as morning came, you put on a nice outfit and your orange McLaren cap that you had bought a long time ago.

You were going with Mason, Woody, and Benny, and Mason had warned you the whole day to not run away like a child. You turned 17 after all, and you still behaved like a hyperactive child when not being able to control your excitement.

When you arrived at Silverstone, the race was about to start. Mason had managed to get seats near the pit stops, letting you see exactly everything.

"Oh my god, there he is!" You said excitedly as you filmed with your phone. Mason giggled at your excitement, dragging you back to your seat before you would end up falling or dropping your phone.

The weather wasn't on your side; it was a bit windy and cloudy but since when has that ever been a bother? You didn't care at all.

The race had started and at the start you see a major crash right in front of your eyes. Everyone stood up shocked, multiple cars had crashed into each other, and it was a scary thing to witness.

Despite that, the race continued, luckily no one got hurt and you could sit and enjoy the race. You were so focused on the race, you had barely touched your phone.

"Yes, come on!" You shouted as you saw Lando drive past after swapping his tires. You kept your eyes open, enjoying every moment, deciding to take a few pictures now and then with the cars up close, or else you would regret it.

It was an exciting finish; unfortunately, Lando came in 6th, but it was still the best race you've seen, better than watching it on TV.

Carlos Sainz won his first, with Perez and Hamilton rounding out the top three. It was great to see with your own eyes.

"Let's go," Mason signaled for you to follow him.

"Are we going home?" you asked, somewhat disappointed.

"We just have to do one more thing," he put his arm around your shoulders, making sure not to lose you in the crowd.

He led you through the crowd until you reached the McLaren garage. "Wait, what are you doing?" you asked, getting a lot more nervous.

"I thought you wanted to see Lando?" He looked at you, knowing you would freak out.

"No way this is happening," you shook your head, almost panicking.

"Can you calm down and act normal for one second?" He rolled his eyes.

"Okay, okay," you let out a deep breath, composing yourself.

You, Mason, Benny, and Nathan all walked up to the team; you were behind your brother, too nervous to even look around. He introduced you to some of them, until you caught Lando walking over with a smile.

"Act cool, act cool, act cool," you whispered to yourself, trying to take deep breaths.

He greeted Mason with a hug, as did Nathan and Benny. "This is Y/N, the little sis," Mason introduced you to him.

"Ah, Y/N, nice to finally meet you," he pulled you into a hug.

"Nice to meet you too," you shyly said as you hugged him back.

As you leaned back and Mason talked to him about the race, you just stood there and listened, still processing the fact that you're standing in front of the Lando Norris.

Before you knew it, they were ready to take pictures, and Mason had to practically drag you over because you were so lost and daydreaming.

You took a group picture and then some individual ones with him. "Want me to sign that cap for you?" He suddenly asked, catching your attention.

"Uh, yeah, thank you," you took your cap off and handed it to him.

"I heard you've been a loyal fan for years." He asked with a smile.

"Yeah," you nodded confidently, realising that Mason had been taking about you to him.

"At least one of the Mount's are loyal; your brother can't be trusted," he giggled, causing you to laugh.

"I know, I've been scolding him for supporting Red Bull in Monaco," you said, making him laugh.

"Good to hear," he handed you back your cap with his signature on it.

"Thank you so much," you said with  a smile.

"No worries, it was very nice to meet you, Y/N," he patted your shoulder in a friendly manner.

"It was nice to finally meet you too," you smiled as your brother came over.

"We should head back," he told you. "Ah, you've finally got your cap signed," he said, looking at it.

"I better not see you with red bull again," Lando scolded him, causing you both to laugh at your brother.

"I got invited; I couldn't say no." He rolled his eyes with a laugh.

Moments later, when the conversation ended, you, Mason, Benny, and Nathan all went back to the car to go home.

"Did you have a fun day?" Mason asked

"The best, thank you so much," you hugged your brother from the side.

"No worries," he put his arm around your shoulders, placing a quick kiss on top of your head.