VI

{Nico's Pov}

We decided to discuss this in my room, so as soon as he sat down I demanded an explanation with nothing to be left out.

"Well....it's just that....um....how can I put this....My sister, sorry, my twin sister as you saw. Is mad at me for ditching her today just to come over to your house. I tried to explain but we know how some sisters get when excuses are thrown at them." He stopped for a minute to see my reaction, I just nodded telling him to go on.

"Anyway I just wanted to ignore her questions and come here as soon as possible but on my way as I grabbed my backpack, I didn't notice her phone on the countertop. So it fell down and broke."

"I told her that if she hadn't pressured me this wouldn't have happened. Then she made a big fuss about it and chased me the whole way here." He finally stopped his rambling, I almost thought I had to go down for popcorn.

"Serves you right, you don't just go around and pull out the blame game all of the sudden you idiota. Just drop it, go downstairs and get busy or something. I have other things to take care of." I said as I pulled him up from my bed and pushed him out the door.

I just wanted a little me time, is that so much to ask? I just went back to listen to music before deciding to draw to get my self busy.

I took my sketchpad from my bag and got out the necessary tools. I then tried to think of what to draw but only one thing popped into my mind at that moment.

Will Solace.

Even though that was weird, I was in a artsy mood there and then. Most of the time I just sketch out my frustrations on my sketchpad and now I'm drawing Will Solace. The embodiment of joy.

I don't know what came into my mind at that moment but soon enough my hands were busy.

I started with his jawline first before moving up to his head. I then tried to get that soft and bouncy look his hair has, but I just couldn't get it right....I need reference.

Maybe a picture? But how the heck am I supposed to get that?........

I'll just go and ask him, what's there to be worried about? I went downstairs to look for him.

I passed the kitchen, he wasn't there. I passed the bathrooms, he wasn't in any.....I knocked of course. Then I checked the living room, I heard soft snores coming from the couch, so I went and stood over it.

I saw Will, sleeping soundly on the couch with his phone laying on his chest.He must have been using it before he dozed off.

How didn't I realize how long his eyelashes were? He seems to be having a great nap I see. I was tempted to run my fingers through his hair but I stopped myself.

Okay, focus. I took a quick photo of him before heading up stairs. I got my reference so let's get started. I ditched the first one and started again. I started with the jawline again before moving to the head, then I went for the most difficult part...the hair.

I was able the do the structure of the hair but not the volume, I'll get to that later. I moved on to his eyes, I drew the way his eyes squint when he smiles. Then I went to his nose and the way it scrunches up when he smiles.

....What? He smiles a lot okay?

Then the most beautiful part....his smile. I kept on erasing the edges since I didn't know which smile I should draw. He has different smiles to him.

We have his forced smile, his happy smile, his normal smile, his devious smile (Smirk), his awkward smile and his thoughtful smile. I just love them all.......... I.never.said.that.