THE PLAN

"Ah shit." I mumbled as I stubbed my toe against a table, it hurt like hell honestly since it was a cold, rainy morning.

"Ahaha!" laughed Ezera, I squinted my eyes at him, feeling slightly pissed by the fact he has the nerve to laugh. He was on the couch watching the news.

News; the so called VV's have not been captured and the public is scared! People claim they won't step foot outside till those villains are captured and dead.

"Wow captured and dead, how dramatic." said Axel making something in the kitchen as they interviewed random people on the tv claiming to be threatened by us but honestly I'v never seen those people in my life. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Lola said.

"These people really want us... d-dead, OH NO MY HEART SO BROKEN!!" said Lola sarcastically as she fell onto the couch. Everyone chuckled a little and smiled.

News; since this problem isn't being handled well by the cops, the police department decided to let the smart ones do this, any words ms D?

I looked up to the tv screen once I saw a familiar figure in the corner of my eye from the tv.

I leaned back on the couch with a smirk.

"Well danm, they sending this fine ass girl to come after us I just might let her catch me." I said with a slight smirk on my face.

"Ayo??" Said Axel jokingly and looked over at me before smiling, I smiled back and laughed a little aswell.

Naomi walked into the living room, "that line made me cringe so hard I couldn't go back to sleep." She said yawning. Her hair was messy and she still seemed to be waking up.

"Oh my god you're just waking up!? we gotta go!!" yelled Lola trying to eat her food fast and panicking a little like a 9/5 worker at the supermarket.

"Girl we're literally Villains, you're acting as if we have go to work." replied Naomi going to make her a plate for breakfast, walking slowly and quietly, obviously still waking up.

Axel jumped in "Yeah well we need to work on how to stop this little bitch." he replied with a slight serious yet playful tone in voice. I narrowed my eyes and snapped at him.

"She ain't no bitch watch your fucking mouth." I said with a slight tone in my voice, frowning a little at him as I definitely seemed serious. He looked at me somewhat offended but smirked. He liked getting a rise out of me.

"Ohh, someone's protective, what you fucked her in the past or something?" He said  jokingly, shoving eggs in his mouth looking over at me seeming pretty chill after I snapped at him.

I squinted my eyes at him with a disgusted glare.

"No I did not!" I said in a sassy way then scoffed, looking away with my arms crossed.

At this point everyone was sitting on the couch or leaning against the wall. The rain started to sprinkle outside, I liked the rain it was soothing.

"No but we really need to figure out how to stop this lady, I heard she solves all cases given to her." said Ezara sitting up in his seat, he looked serious and everyone seemed a little more serious aswell. It stayed silent for a second the only sound was the rain pouring outside until Naomi spoke.

"Hey raven, didn't you and this girl use to be like your ex or something?"  Said Naomi and that definitely caught everyone's attention since all heads turned to me.

"I've never seen this girl in my life what is you on?" I said crossing my arms, trying to seem as non-suspicious as possible but this girl was my ex.

We ended in good terms I just I can't let the gang know I used to date a cop, especially as the gang leader, who knows what would happen? It was in the past so it didn't count, right?