BLOODSHED

It was late, around 11pm which was the time the cops were supposed to show up. I grabbed my backpack, slipping my hood over my head with ease as I walked down the aisle of this alley. I looked down at my phone, the glowing light expanding my pupils after staring at the dark cloudy sky for sometime. I opened the tracker app and found her location which was surprisingly easy.

"Hm.." I muttered quietly to myself then started walking to the location. It was far but I couldn't take any risks in getting caught.

The rain was pouring down onto my head, sliding down the sides of my coat but it only boosted my confidence in finding her. I was going to tell her to call this off or at least get her feelings on this whole situation. I kept walking, filled with determination mentally but physically keeping my eyes on my phone leading to her location.

(20 MINUTES LATER)

I opened the door to the rooftop, it was similar to the one we made up on, almost identical. Delilah was standing in the middle of the roof with her back turnt looking down.

"You're kind of late." Muttered Delilah then shut off her phone. I stepped closer with a small smirk.

"You were expecting me?" I said smugly, the rain was calming down now and formed into more of a misty shower.

"You think I left my location on accidentally?" Delilah muttered then tilted her head back slightly to look at me. Her expression shocked me since she seemed a little.. Dead?

"Well.. I guess I wasn't thinking of all that." I muttered, looking down cheekily.

"It's because you trust me? Isn't it?" She spoke again, turning her back to me again. My eyebrow raised suspiciously and I stepped a little closer.

"Well.. Of course, I love you." I muttered and looked away from her despite stepping closer with a small blush on face.

Delilah was quiet for a little before speaking again. The only sound was the dripping of the aftermath rainstorm we just had.

"I do as well which is why I need you to help me."

"What?" I looked down at her and replied almost immediately, Anything for her.

"First, is everyone in the VV's dead..?" Asked Delilah. I looked away nervously then back at her.

"Yes.. it's just me.. but we have each other right?" I muttered lying as I slowly stepped a little closer to her, smiling softly and looking deeply into her eyes. Delilah was suspicious.. I could see the look in her eyes but decided to pretend I didn't see anything.

"Come here." Muttered Delilah, holding her arms out to me with a soft gentle look on her face. I was hesitant but then stepped a little closer. I was now in front of her and looking down at her.

"Tell me what's going on. Where are the cops attacking? Do they know our location?" I asked her sternly yet quietly, my eyes glued to her.

She was quiet for a little then looked down which caused my eyebrow to twitch slightly, why wouldn't she reply? I reached and grabbed her chin, turning it to look up at me.

"What's up with you?" I asked softly as I gazed into her eyes with a small concerned look. While my eyes were locked on hers I felt a sharp pain thrust into my side. My eyes went wide and my hand faded away from her chin. I looked down horrified to see a knife in my side, My mind went blank as I kept staring down.

Delilah pushed me and I obviously fell back onto the ground while holding my side. I started panting while my heart began beating rapidly, I was scared.

"What.." I said faintly, blood soaking up in my cloak I looked up into her eyes but I wish I hadn't.

"It was pretty simple, Use you to kill off everyone in the VV's then finish you off." Her tone was cold and dead to match that look in her eyes, how could she be so cruel?