WHAT A NIGHT

After awhile we made it back to her place. I sat down on the couch and took a deep breath, leaning my head back to rest. I was relaxing from all of that intense mission bullshit, Hoping the gang didn't forget about me.

I was lost in my thoughts before Delilah came up to me and sat on my lap. I blushed and looked up at her, immediately moved my hands away from her, was she drunk?

"W-what are you doing.." I muttered nervously and stumbled over my words. I was so hard to control myself right now. She only looked down at me with a small smirk.

Delilah grabbed Kamila's hands and placed them around her waist then she put both of her hands on Kamila's shoulders.

"Let's get back to doing what we were doing in that security room" She spoke in a teasing/flirty kind of voice while slowly grinding against my hips, driving me crazy.

"Fuck." I mumbled under my breath, leaning my head back and closing my eyes with a small groan. I wanted to grip so badly on her waist but couldn't.. I didn't want to give in..

"What's wrong, don't tell me you're turned on already?" Delilah teased. she kept slowly moving her hips and letting out small huffs every now and then, seems this was turning on her just as much as it was to me despite her flirty demeanor.

I couldn't help but smirk and open my eyes. Having that flirty devilish look in my eyes. I grabbed her waist and got up, throwing her over my shoulder and smacking her ass. She giggled and kicked her feet as I took her to the room now. my pussy throbbing I swear it was dripping through my underwear.

AT THE ROOM

I tossed her on the bed, closing the door behind me with my foot. I smirked and watched her squirm up onto the bed now, blushing like crazy. I walked over to her almost immediately, climbing on top of her and pinning her down.

I soon pulled her into a passionate kiss, our eyes instantly closing as our tongues locked deeply into each other's mouths. Small faint moans and mushing sounds filled the quiet room.

I wasted no time and quickly started to undress her, removing her dress and tossing it aside as she started to do the same to me, undoing my tie and shirt between this passionate kiss.

I soon pulled away from the kiss, our breath was hot against each others faces and both of our cheeks were so red. We were both in our bras but Delilah's panties were off and her legs were trembling, her pussy dripping.

I slowly trailed my hand down her soft skin and reaching her glistening wet folds. I spreaded them apart with my two fingers which caused her to let out it a soft moan. I chuckled and rubbed my fingers across her clit, teasing her in a way that made her legs squirm.

"Ha.. oh you're so wet.. I love that.." I whispered softly to her, biting my lip with an amused smug look on my face.

She tried to stay still, I could tell but her body just couldn't stop squirming so much. I could tell it's been sometime since she's be laid or maybe she was just itching for this badly.

I placed both of my hands on her legs, holding them down then leaned closer to her face, so close I could feel her shaky soft breathing.

"Just relax baby." I whispered gently in her ear trying to calm her down. Her legs calmed down slightly but she was still trembling.

💭- "I don't remember her being this shaky when we used to do it, should I just give it to her?"