THE BALL pt2

Without a second thought, I kissed her.  It felt amazing reuniting with the soft touch of her lips again.

I slowly tilted my head a little as the kiss got deeper. The tension was dying and my body was practically going weak.

Delilah moaned softly and rubbed her hands up my body holding my head tightly as I rubbed my other hand down her body and onto her waist which drove me insane.

I slowly started to caress her body before pulling her over to the wall and pinned her against it while kissing her. We soon stopped to get some air.

We were both panting and our cheeks were red, I looked down at her, my eyes filled with desire and lust.

"k-Kamila..." she said looking up at me trying to catch her breath. "We c-can't do this... not in here.." She panted, I could feel her warm breathing against my lips.

I felt a slight pang of disappointment after she said that though I knew she was right, it wasn't the exactly best time to do this.

"Fine." I said breathing heavily and pulled away from her to give some space. I fixed myself up, trying to get rid of my blush and catch my breath.

"Let's get back to the ball, it's almost time for my speech." Delilah muttered, walking out of the room. I followed behind her and looked down, feeling a little embarrassed, I know she did aswell. The walk down the hallway back to the ball was kinda quiet.

"I'm sorry" I muttered, I don't know why I said that. I guess it just slipped out.

"Huh- NO DONT BE SORRY ITS FINE.... I really liked it.." Delilah explained, her words getting quieter the more she spoke. I couldn't stop thinking about how things just got hot and heavy between us now we're walking down the hallway like nothing happened.

"Oh... ok" I said walking behind her now as she lead the way. I didn't wanna look her in her eyes since I could feel we both needed time to recover from what just happened..

when we went back to the ball now. It was crowded and classical music was playing. Me and Delilah were soon approached by Alex.

"You guys ok? You look worn out.." Alex questioned us with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah we're fine we were just uhh..." Delilah muttered and looked around thinking of an excuse to try cover up the fact I almost railed her in that security room.

"Running around... we were running around."
I said putting my hands in my pockets and looking into at him, giving a soft smile.

"Oh uh, you know what, have a good time at the ball." Muttered Alex curiously and soon walked away. He was suspicious but at least he was off our ass.

"Running around?!??" She whispered loudly, seeming very confused about that reply I gave him and also a little stressed that was my answer. I shrugged it off with a small smirk and leaned down to her level slightly.

"Well it's better than telling him I was kissing you." I said teasingly with a smug smile.

"SHHH, they might hear you." She whispered and smacked my head. I frowned and winced a little, applying pressure to the fading pain.

"It's a ball no one can hear us, it's too loud anyway." I stood straight up and spoke in my normal voice. It was pretty loud so nobody could hear anyone's conversation clearly.

~NAOMI POV~
Naomi was at the front door that lead into the backrooms of the place, like where the staff and security was, where the crown was.

Naomi: "Alright guys where are you?"

Axel: "I'm in the kitchen, I got a knife."

Lola:  "In the vents, I got the code. Naomi you just go to the room Iv hacked the system so you can get into the room."

Naomi: "Bet."
"Alright I'm at the door open it"

Naomi whispered into her mic, after a few seconds, opened. Sooner or later while Delilah was giving her speech, Naomi was sneaking around the halls, avoiding guards while Lola backed her up and opened doors. Naomi soon made it to the crown room and put in the code.

"What a wack security system." Scoffed Naomi and put the crown in her bag, they were gonna make a fortune off of this.

"Alright I got the crown guys, tell Kamila so we can get out of here." She spoke into her mic, closing the safe back.

Axel: "No she doesn't care, she wants just that cop." Snapped back Axel with a mumble.

Naomi: "She went through with the plan, she cares about us."

Lola: "GET OUT OF THERE, THE GUARDS ARE COMING!!" Yelled Lola.

Naomi heard about 3 Guards down the hallway

"Shit" Naomi whispered under her breath. Her start started racing the closer and closer she heard the footsteps.

"Where do I go..." Naomi mumbled as she looked around the room, trying to find a place she could hide. Anxiety filling her demeanor and small sweat started rolling down her forehead, she was panicking badly since the room was empty.

"OVER HERE!" said Guard 1. They busted down the door and looked around, their guns ready to shoot any moment.

"Where did they go.." said guard 2.

"Let's go" said guard 3

Their eyes lingered on the room as they slowly stepped inside cautiously, after a little while of looking around for clues or anything, they left.

Naomi hopped down from off the ceiling she had been desperately holding herself up on.

"Too easy." Naomi scoffed and spoke smugly though it was in fact not easy, that girl almost slipped. She smirked and dusted herself off while twisting her wrist a little clutching her purse with the crown inside.

Lola: "She balanced on the ceiling, nice plan." Lola admitted, watching Naomi from the cams she hacked into while now her and Axel sat in the car waiting, the ball had a very weak security system for something so extravagant. 

Axel: "Tch." Axel rolled his eyes.

Lola: "We both outside, call raven."

Naomi: "She can't come she has to stay and carry out the mission."  Naomi explained through the shitty mic, now walking down the hallway, making sure to avoid the guards and keep a low profile.

Axel: "Right.." Axel didn't like the fact that she was with this girl, he knew this Delilah would lead their gang to trouble if kept around for too long.

When Naomi got out the building, they all drove off in a hurry, the tires screeching against the road with smoke behind.

~BACK TO KAMILAS POV~

[Delilah was just finishing up her speech]

"I will make sure to catch these villains, for the safety of our city!" Delilah spoke confidently and smiled proudly. Everyone clapped and she walked off the stage to go backstage, paparazzi calling her name for her to look over at the flashing lights. She smiled softly and waved with poses just for a few seconds before leaving.

She let out a deep gasp as all that stress and tension left her body once making it back stage.

"That was scary" she said falling into my arms. I smiled and held her close to me, looking down with a more softened look.

"You did great." I said softly and caressed her hair.

"I'm tired... drive me back to my place." Delilah mumbled as she looked up into my eyes, blushing a little with a small pout.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." I smiled and chuckled softly, still holding her close.

Word count: 1309

(Ps I know this chapter sucked and I'm sorry but I made this story like a year ago and I'm just touching it up a little so I didn't feel like adding anything new😭💀)