FRIEND OR FOE?

It's been 2 hours since the death of Kamila and Delilah. They died side by side almost making it look like a suicide yet cops were still left puzzled. There were cop cars surrounding the now off limits building which was marked off with yellow "KEEP OUT"  tape.

Delilah's crewmates Alex and Zara had just made it upstairs, they were quick to the scene after hearing the news praying their friend wasn't dead. The roof was swarming with cops, FBI ect..

"Where is she- No.. No Delilah NO!!!" Cried out Alex and fell to his knees as he cradled her dead body which was being zipped up into a body bag.

"Sir please don't-" warned an officer trying to pull his body off of her yet he was heavy like mush.

"No Delilah no!! How could you!!!" He screamed out as now multiple cops had to pull him away, dramatic honestly.

Zara walked over and looked down at both body bags with a neutral expression on her face. She sighed and shook her head before turning to a cop.

"So.. any luck on what happened?" She asked and tilted her hip slightly while holding out her FBI badge, keeping her purple intense eyes on the FBI agent.

"We believe it was a suicide but-"

"But?"

"We don't understand why she stabbed herself instead of just shooting her self in the head, the gun had around six bullets." Explained the Agent while looking down at the bodies. He jotted a few more notes on his clipboard as Zara processed the information given.

Zara let out a soft breath then shook her head.

"Delilah was being suspicious at the meeting earlier. It made me believe she had some sort of secret going on with this villain, some kind of romance. What I don't understand is why would she let herself willing get killed, it's not like her."

Explained Zara while looking down at the body bags with her finger against her chin trying to digest this situation.

"We don't believe it was willingly either, by where the bullet hole is which is the front of her head — we have come to believe someone shot her from in front." Explained the agent now looking at Zara with a more firm serious look.

"No shit." Zara scoffed and grinned sarcastically at his words.

"What i'm saying is.." He cleared his throat, trying to swallow his embarrassment and soak up some sort of confidence.

"We think there was a third person here." After he said those words Zara's eyes widened slightly and she understood it like math.

"I have a theory."

"Let's hear it."

"What if Delilah lead her to the rooftop, killed her then the third person shot her in the head, as if Raven brought her with." Zara explained then crossed her arms. She looked over at the Agent to see his reaction. He nodded and looked down, processing the information.

"I see.. Great work as always Zara. I'll be sure to tell the others about this." He nodded respectfully while writing down what she said.

Zara just nodded then turned away. The sunlight shining down on the wet, bloodshed of a roof and down onto her. She walked around observing the area but only found one peice of evidence being studied which was Kamila's phone.

"Can I see that?" Asked Zara and it was immediately handed to her no questions asked. She studied it by meaning went though it. After a while Zara discovered that Delilah and Kamila did have something going on but she knew Delilah better than that.

"Ugh." She scoffed and rolled her eyes before dropping the phone into the ground with disdain on her face.

"How could you die so easily?"

Zara was disappointed in Delilah for catching them but not keeping herself alive, slightly sad mostly disappointed. Despite all of that she was also stuck.