BLACK & WHITE

Alright before we start this chapter here's a requested visual of what Mason looks like.

I would have added him in the introduction but I honestly planned on ending this story by chapter 15

Anyway let's start the chapter now.

"Here's where you'll be staying." Muttered Mason and dropped Lola on the bed. She frowned and immediately snapped out of her tired daze to look around the place.

"This is my room, so keep it neat. I don't want it to end up like the other rooms outside." Muttered Mason with a small annoyance in his demeanor and crossed his arms, looking away.

ROOM VISUAL

"Our old and more advanced based was breached and we're planning on re claiming it so this will have to do

"Our old and more advanced based was breached and we're planning on re claiming it so this will have to do." Continued Mason while looking away from Lola.

Lola sat up and moved to the edge of the bed wiping some blood sliding down her nose. She was beat up badly, bruises on her arms and legs. Mason gazed at her body and started to feel the guilt rise within him. He immediately looked away once their eyes locked for a quick second.

"You uh.. you want anything?" Muttered Mason trying to clear the awkward tension filling the room after he caught her staring.

"A will to live yeah." Chuckled Lola softly and smiled gently while looking down at the ground.

"Don't start no depressed shit." scowled Mason and rolled his eyes at her suicidal joke.

Lola just sighed softly and laid back in the bed.

"I can help you, not with your mental health but about those smart ass cops." This seemed to perk Lola's interest. She said up and faced him, staring firmly.

"How?" She questioned glaring to his eyes firmly yet desperately.

He sighed before speaking.

"You can't kill them then the motherfucking SWAT will be on your ass. You need to make their plan work against them." Explained Mason in which Lola rolled her eyes with a small annoyed sigh.