CHAPTER 00.5

Your jaw dropped from the sight you stood in front of. The city was decorated to the brim, and just for you? It felt like a whole dream.

"Am I dreaming..?" You whispered, pinching yourself. You didn't feel the normal feeling of waking up after the pinch, you were still standing next to Jean while glancing in a few directions.

She giggled faintly, taking you to the church. She wanted you to meet her sister, who has been praying horrendously for you to one day "visit us from your place in Celestia," as Jean described it.

Speaking of what Jean had told you for her sister, you supposedly were a god that came from Celestia, and today was the day you were destined to come back to them. When you had left because staying here was too difficult, and journeyed away from Celestia, the nations were intact but were mentally miserable about your leave, which led to a mysterious bard passing on a tale that one day you would come back from your journey and visit Teyvat. When that did happen, all the nations tried to make this place suitable for you.

This was all too much for you, the tale, the realization, it was all drowning you. You swayed on your feet, drowsily. Jean turned to you.

"Are you alright, your Holiness?" She asked. You didn't hear her, as you fainted and fell into the arms of a supposedly familiar archon. The muffled voices crowded your mind.

"Their Holiness has fainted!"

"Is that the an..."

"Plea....take care of them for me."

Your eyes fluttered open, your head nuzzling into a figure's chest. You looked up to see a hooded boy with braids. Realization hit you when you heard the boy's voice humming to a song, and the place you were sitting at. You were on his lap, and you were sitting on the hands of his statue.

"You're awake, your Holiness?" He asked. You fell from his arms and onto your bottom on another part of the statue's hands.

"Are you alright?" He asked. You quickly nodded. You were terrified of heights, and immediately crawled to him.

His eyes widened, seeing you cling onto him like a mortal. He blushed, happily giggling. Your face turned to him, his fingers caressing your cheek after turning your head to his direction.

"Don't worry, your safe in my arms," he said pulling you into an embrace with you sitting on his lap again, but now both of you were chest to chest.

Red blush spread form the bridge of your nose to your cheeks. It still baffled you that he was taller than you...wait why did he look taller than you? Even if it was not too many inches, how?

Did his height drastically change after changing to human?

You definitely didn't change, because Jean is 5"8, and isn't he 5"5, the same height as you? Shouldn't he be still 5"5 even in archon form? Your mind swirled with questions.

You sat with him on the statue, admiring the city from above. The streamers and other decor seemed a bit much, but you didn't care about that at the moment. The archon was staring at you.

Why were you so damn beautiful? Not only in physical appearance, but through soul too. You created them and left them this big world to explore and love. You were truly a beautiful person, and something that Barbatos, or more known as Venti, could never let go. Not again.

Oh, that's right, you had forgotten, but they remembered. You left them and said the game was too difficult to complete and would take all of your precious time with your friends, and left your creations. They were devastated, praying everyday that you would come back. When you came back? They were so happy. They could never let the thought of you go from their minds, you were such a jewel. They did everything to make this game a little more better for you so you could come back. Now you're here, they can't let you stay with those pests that you call friends, so they'll do anything to have your attention on themselves, and those pests? Well, let's see what happens when you find them again.