CHAPTER 00.8

As you kept strolling around Mondstadt, you had met more people! Like Fischl,

"One is grateful to be in the presence of thy, the beloved creator of Teyvat."

Razor,

"Next time, we go hunt. You and me. Promise."

Bennett,

"Today's my lucky day, it's an honor to meet you!"

Mona,

"Please come to me if you seek valuable information your holiness! I am always here~!"

You even met Eula, Klee, Kaeya, Diluc, and so much more! You were having so much fun, but now you had to leave.

"Aww,, can't you stay here just a bit longer~?" Venti whined, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"I've literally stayed here for about a week, it's fair that I should be able to visit another nation, no?"

Venti scratched the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Exactly. I'll be going now!" You announced. You walked up to Aether, patting his shoulder. He understood, taking your hand and leaving.

Venti glared as he watched you hold hands with Aether.

"Are you looking for anything that is to your liking, your holiness?" Aether asked.

"Hm, not really! I want to meet more people there, and maybe see my friends, since they love Liyue." You answered, grinning at the thought of your friends. Aether turned his head to scowl to not let you notice.

"Also, you can just call me by Y/N!" You continued, as Aether turned to you with a wildly red face.

"I- I couldn't possibly...you're a being of the heavenly principles, I couldn't!" He answered, with a flustered face.

"Are you really sure? Since the Traveller doesn't want to call you by your name, can Paimon?" She asked. You nodded, happily setting your left hand over hers.

"Of course! I don't mind at all." You said, smiling softly. Paimon giggled, wrapping her legs around your neck and arms on top of yours.

Aether grinned softly on the outside, but was extremely jealous on the inside. He was only speaking the truth, he wasn't worthy of saying your name as if you weren't a heavenly deity. Paimon had to get in the way, didn't she? Of course, since she's just emergency food..

"Paimon was wondering, what is your favorite food?" She asked.

"I like many things, but I often eat almond tofu!" You answered openly. Paimon gasped.

"That's really similar to Xiao!" She said.

Who?

"Oh right, my friends told me about that." You lied.

"Hm, do you have other friends than the ones we saw?" Aether asked.

"No, they are kind of the only friends I have. People thought I was annoying, but I cant say they are wrong." You said, mumbling the last part.

"What was that last part?" Paimon asked.

"Shush." You said.

Aether chuckled.

"Allow me to make this faster for you." You tilted your head in question until Aether picked you up bridal style, now speeding up.