CHAPTER 00.11

Ok I messed up- we have someone from the love triangle helping us, someone from Mondstadt, and then we have one more. The one more is from another world ^w^

    You blacked out, and now you are in a black void. The hell? This wasn't supposed to happen. Did you get attacked by something? You weren't so sure of what happened.

    A black figure stepped in front of you. It radiated green light from what you assumed was its eyes. You glared at the figure, readying your fists.

     The figure slowly faded and split into two; a tall one and a short one. You recognized one, but not the other. One was dead, one was not. They were the Greater Lord and the Lesser Lord of Sumeru. The god(s?) of wisdom.

     You looked at them with fear glistening through your e/c irises.

   "Your holiness, we need to inform you of something. Immediately." The taller one said. The smaller one's eyes narrowed, as if almost crying. You were actually worried now. The hell was happening?

   3 other archons went next to them. The two archons were of Fontaine, and the other of Natlan. The god(s?) of justice, and the god of war. You were surprised they looked so different from their leaks.

   "What's happening?" You ask. The pyro archon stares at you.

   "Your presense in Teyvat has corrupted the minds of not only citizens, but of some of the outlanders too. Even the fellow archons have been affected." The Pyro archon says in low panic.

   The 5 archons move to the side as something displays in front of you. Your friends. Their figures lay helplessly under a blanket as two people, one with animal ears and one with a type of headwear loomed over them. They held chains.

    "A-are they okay?! Tell me!" You begged in distress.

    "The citizens in every nation have been infected by this....thing that occurred. We believe it's the fact you haven't been here for long. No no, wait, that isn't the case at all." The hydro archons said.

    "We'll take it from here," the lesser and greater lords said. The other 3 nodded, fading away.

   "You are well aware that you aren't supposed to be here, right?" You were shook. Two people knew?

    "It's not actually only us. Two, no, three, others know." You looked at them in horror.

    "Who are they?" You demanded.

    "One is the Traveller, another is a certain alchemist from Mondstadt, and one is from our nation." The lesser lord answered.

    "So that's... Aether, uhm, chalk prince...? And then.... I don't know!"

    "You have a clue, good..! But, we don't have anymore time...! All you need to do now is

FIND THE WANDERER."

You woke up, and you had a letter on your bed.

"That wasn't a dream. This is real. Listen to our words.

- you know who"

    Your eyes dilated, as you started panicking. You were going to die by a game... well that sounds shitty. You weren't going to die such a death like that!

    You quickly teleported out of your house to a waypoint and started speeding there. You took note of everything and broke it down:

   The only ones who know about you and your situation are the chalk dude or something, the traveller, and a wanderer? Anyway, they were the only ones who knew, but you must not meet with the traveller. At any cost. But, wanderer?-