My Opinions on Genshin Characters!

Im doing it with the An-emos bc yes

Aether
Since I couldn't play long enough to get to see the reunion between Aether and Lumine (I play Lumine btw) I instead watched it on YT, and boy did I feel bad looking into Aether's amber eyes-

He looked like he wanted to save Khaenri'ah first and then go home, but he also felt terrible for leaving his only sibling behind. Although, I still hate both Abyss Lumine and Aether for not even asking if you were okay and just said "why tf you with dainsleif" and then just left.

8/10, just wish we had more of him talking and not Paimon shitting in our ears whenever we doing the archon quests, but she's adorable so I'll let her off the hook for now-

Heizou
Oh- okay now this is embarrassing. I fell for this dude and kept falling for him again and again and I am like: Genshin why do you have to tease us like this-
Putting that aside, I liked that unlike the normal detectives who are quiet, and don't cooperate and do things themselves stubbornly, Heizou is pretty talkative, and honestly I don't know if he's a detective anymore because half the time he's also flirting with us.
And....the voice lines :D
Love this dude's personality, but need him to stop acting so sus, so 9/10.

Kazuha
I actually met someone who loves this dude so I was kinda happy for some reason- I don't know his character too well....that was a lie :)
I know that Tomo, his best friend literally died by the Shogun, and that Kazuha is pretty poetic. I also noticed he's a bit quiet, but still passionate. Reminds me of the characters I made for my story- anyway, he's really chill, but also....literally Canadian Aether.
I looked at him for the first time and thought: "AETHER YOU'RE FINALLY GETTING REPLACED" but then he never actually got replaced so I cried lol-

7/10, pretty decent! I also really like his designs on his clothes, truly art at its finest~

Kunikuzushi-I mean Shouki no Kami- I mean Scaradouche- WANDERER FOR FRICK SAKE
Words cannot describe how much I dislike him- like I might get criticism, but man he annoying- I have no idea, something is telling me not to but I want to hate him. :)
I do feel bad for all that stuff him his past, but I'm still mad at him for the thing he did to Nahida during the battle.
The only thing that's good about him is the fact he can fly and he's a catalyst. I love catalysts but don't use them often bc I can never get them so-

5/10, AND THAT IS A VERY GENEROUS 5/10. I still hate him when he criticizes when we get treasures....fandango man who isn't sexy... >:(

Venti
I actually based one of my characters off of his drinking addiction, except she doesn't get drunk from drinking a lot of wine, but anyway-
Venti is a bard, so it's natural that I kind of liked his singing...somewhat..
He's very similar to Kazuha, in the sense that they both pretty much lost a friend that was very dear to them, and carry on those wishes and loved moments in their hearts. Okay I sound so sappy hold up *drinks holy water*
Continuing on, I love Venti's character, but hate his voice. ONLY IN THE ENGLISH DUB, he sounds adorable in Japanese~

10/10. I think he's my type- jk he isn't exactly my type but I still like him a lot :)

Xiao
Okay, here we go...
I really. Really. Really. Don't like his character. The thing is, I feel bad for him because he lost his brothers and sisters and all, but man something just bugs me about him that makes me want to throw daggers at him. Is it the pickiness? Is it his depressing personality? Is it his insults that probably aren't meant like that but still said? I have 0 idea. My blood boils when I see the dude, but I'm in love with his Japanese voice. Soothing...~

4/10. I'm sorry, but he's a four. :)

Just so you know, just because of the low ratings that don't mean I hate them, I just dislike them for a certain thing and want to just choke them with a rope. Ok that doesn't sound nice- but they are fictional it's fine.

I am a simp for Tighnari. And surprisingly, Alhaitham. They both have a type of sass, but I also just realized.

They are academically really smart, and can get annoyed by dumb people, I think...Oh uhm....well that kinda hurts my heart.