FUN FACTS AND INFO

I saw some comments about Y/N so ima state facts here about the Y/N I use for this story!

1. Y/N was based off of Aisla, a character from my original story that I had started back during 2022. The story actually is based off of Genshin Impact, but has slight references to other animes. There are differences tho. First off, Aisla doesn't live in a penthouse, she instead lives in a little cabin-like home that is slightly luxurious bc of the freedom you have there. Aisla and Y/N both have red-headed boy friends lmfao aka Mateo from OG story and Alan from this story.

Fun fact: There will be a love triangle between a certain genshin character and Alan bc why not and I want to try it out.

2. Y/N, if I hadn't stated it before, is intelligent af. The "miracle workers" thing wasn't really too much of the situation, Y/N is just smart-
Which is why they have already made attempts to escape from the game.

They already know that this isn't how it should've went, and it was illogical. The cuddles with
xiao and the affection for the others? Partially fake. It's only a guise so that they (Y/N) can take advantage and save their friends.

Fun fact: Two certain characters from Sumeru other than the character in the love triangle will help Y/N get out of that world! Any guesses?

3. Nahida and the greater lord aren't obsessed because even though they care about Y/N, they weren't affected too much by the fact that they (Y/N) had friends. They only wish the best for their holiness ^w^

Fun fact: I wanted to make this a lot more sadder and angsty but I didn't want that so....

Anyway that's all! Leave comments about anything you want to know, I'll immediately get to editing!