0 | Explanation

This is a dark/ Slytherin Remus fanfiction, set after the 5th year 'Prank' (If you don't know what this is, Sirius led Severus to the shrieking shack when Remus was becoming a werewolf - this is a topic seen in MsKingBean89's book 'All The Young Dudes'.). This will also be from Remus' point of view. The main part of this inspired by MsKingBean89's book is the Prank. In my piece of fiction, Severus' abuse was not pointed much towards Remus, but more to James and Sirius. The 'prank' also happens at the beginning of 5th year. The setting/ story before my piece of work is very different to 'All The Young Dudes' - If anything seems strange, just go with it. So, for a heads up: Remus and Regulus have studied together for a few years. It's Dumbledore Slander, Sirius Slander and James Slander. There will be heavy topics, but I'll try to dull it down to an extent. 

Any authors notes at the bottom of chapters are literally just my thoughts about the chapter, you don't have to read them if you don't want to. They have no purpose to the story (Most of the time).

This book also is ONLY INSPIRED by MsKingBean89's ATYD and J.K Rowling's HP series. It is not a copy!

Anyway, thank you for picking up this book and, well, enjoy the ride!

-A.B.