16 | Disfigurement

"Please...?"

I dropped my cane, and I grabbed him by the collar, forcing him to look at me.

"No. You hurt Evan, whether you wanted to or not. We can ask him if he wants to see you." I stated sternly.

Barty scoffed, "You don't know anything about Evan. Or me. So stop butting into our lives!"

I pulled back, staying silent.

Barty added onto what he was saying, "No one wants you here. Or Pete. You just joined like you fucking owned it."

I pulled back and punched him straight in the face. Hard.

Barty, now bleeding, didn't stop, "You're controlling, selfish and inconsiderate as fuck."

I punched him again, and found my words, "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Do I need to explain myself to you?" He said angrily.

"I haven't done anything to you." I answered.

"You're such a monster, Lupin." He cackled

And with that, his hair grew longer and slicker, his accent faded from heavy Scottish to a chilled British, his features sharpened and his mental smile changed.

I recognised this face.

Sirius fucking Black.

Oh shit.

Glamours.

Voice changers.

Eye Mist.

Bloody Hell.

I pulled this asshole to the floor and beat him senseless. Regulus and Lucius looked shocked, but cheered me on. Severus went and informed Evan and Pete, so they joined in on watching me beat the mother fucker.

He was nearly unconscious, so I spoke to him, "Where the fuck is Barty?"

"Gryffindor..." He muttered.

I punched him again a few times.

Unconscious...?

Definitely.

I stood up whilst getting my cane, and went to the bathroom to clean my hands and wrap them, they got pretty scraped up in the fight. Well, he didn't really have a chance to fight back. I promptly lent the cane against the sink. Washing the blood off my hands, Regulus came in and wrapped his arms around my back, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"You alright mon chéri?" He asked.

*My dear

"Mhm" I said, surprisingly not wincing when I put cleaning balm and antiseptic on my knuckles.

"That was very hot." Reggie whispered into my ear.

I laughed, "Good to know, love."

"I'm glad you punched the shit out of him."

"Me too." I smiled, "Mostly."

Regulus looked at me questioningly, "What do you mean? He deserved it."

I shrugged my shoulders, "I mean. He was sort of correct. I did barge into this group and I butted into their love life even though I didn't know much about them. Maybe I did join like I owned it."

"My love..." Regulus started.

I cut him off, "And I am a monster. I mean, by ministry laws I need to be in a cell in Azkaban. I'm a half-breed, and a half-blood."