Secret agent man needs some milk

Vinnies pov)

"Before we get out of the car we need a disguise" I said to yn with a serious look on my face but we both ended up laughing. God she's so pretty and she knows how to make me laugh... I looked back to see my merch in boxes in the back. There was no doors for the back seat and I didn't wanna like have to put down my seat and shit so I'll just have yn do it

(End of vinnie pov)

"Hey yn can you get two sweatshirts and sheets pants?" Vinnie said, I looked over and saw him slowly leaning to my side to go to the dash board and got two pairs of sunglasses. I waited for him to get up. I go up almost in a doggy style but my legs where bent into my chest kinda like the fetal position but knees on my seat. And my ass looked big too so that's a plus. "Hey vinnie do u want grey, white, black, or red for sweatshirts, I'm going to do black and have grey sweatpants" I said but he didn't respond "vinnie?" I said I looked back and his eyes where just glued to my ass. "Ig I'll just give you the same color combinations as me" I looked back at him again and this time he was looking straight out the window shield and his face was redddddd.  I handed him a large and I gave myself an XL large bc very very baggy things are amazing. I started to put on my stuff and get ready.

(Vinnies pov)

Shes nice, perfect, funny, knows how to make me laugh, and has a fat ass.......SHES THE ONE FOR SURE. I mean I don't think she knows that I watch her content she makes constantly. And I don't think she knows how excited and happy I was to mean her actually i bet she does I literally just wanted her to be around me constantly. I argued with Tomas abt who gets to pick her up from the air port.

(Normal pov)

"Are you ready vinnie?" I asked "yeah" we both got out of the car and put our hoods up and put out sunglasses on and walked in.