Vanilla feelings

I still had butterfly's in my stomach even in the drive there to the froyo shop.

We had gotten in and I got /flavorite flavor/ froyo and vinnie got sort of flavor I'm not sure though. While I was getting my toppings I felt a pair of hands slip around my waist and a head sit on top of my head. I smiled for a bit and then started walking to check it for both our froyos.

I was taking my card out and the vinnie basically slapped it out of my hand and gave the worker his card. "Wtf vinnie" I said not being serious at all "I cannot let you pay for this"

I rolled my eyes but I'm not complaining bc aha free food bitches.

We got into the car and started to eat our food and then daddy issues started to play.

"Ohhh this song gets me in my feels" vinnie said throwing back his head then leaning his seat back and pulling the sun roof off the top.

I started to lean my chair back and started to eat my froyo "hey yn" vinnie asked "yeah" "will you be my girlfriend" I look at him to see him already looking at me "of course vinnie" I said with a smile.

"I guess your my shawty bae now" vinnie said laughing a bit "I guess I am" of course I know we both joking abt the names but definitely.

I sat up in my chair and I set my froyo on the dash board and then I leaned over and gave vinnie a kiss on the cheek. I mean it wasn't weird or akward it was like natural.

"What type of froyo did you get" I asked vinnie "I'm would u like to find out?" Vinnie said. I didn't know what to except but the he kissed me.

"Hmmm lemon" I asked kinda cringely "Damn first try and u got it right" I threw my hands in the air hitting it on the top "OW FUCK" I yelled laughing.

We both talked and laughed and then decided to go home to the house