Pop

I started to get ready I put on my black swimsuit and through on a white baggy t-shirt. I had gotten down stairs then realized this wasn't the best outfit choice. But im already down stairs and im to lazy to back up.

I walked down out side and instantly got splashed with a water balloon by Angelica.

Everyone was already outside including vinnie. I brung down a trash bag and tape. I walked over to vinnie held up the type items I had. I smiled a bit.

"Hey babe" vinnie says while grabbing my waist and pulling me in. "What are u doing with those" vinnie asks.

"Oh you can't get your cast wet, so I'm wrapping it up" I said while putting the trash bag on his arm.

I started to wrap the tape around the trash bag that was on his arm.

I looked up to see vinnie smiling at me.

I finished wrapping up. "Ight now let's go play" I said laughing. We started throwing water balloons at eatch other. "Ow vinnie" I yelled laughing bc he hit me on my lower stomach.

I threw a water balloon at vinnies face and I also hit Nikita on the chest with a water balloon.

I saw my appearance and saw that you could see my figure and my  boobs and butt clearly.

I got more water dumped on me and we played after a while. I saw vinnie doing a tiktok and from behind the camrea I asked to join.

He mouthed yes and I started to lip sync the song.  It was 34+35 one of my fav songs. During the part where it says baby you are going to need a seat belt when I'm riding I looked at vinnie and said it.

We finished the TikTok and  then he brought me in the waist and said "god your so hot yn" I felt butterfly's in my stomach. I felt vinnie hey a bit closer to my.

All of a sudden Angelica came up to us yelling "BESTIEEEEEEEEEEE I JUST  KISSED SOMEOME" me and vinnie backed off of each other "whooo" I said and then vinnie pitched in "A SWAG BOY"

"UM A HOT BOY" angelica said. "My bestie pulls bitches" I said laughing a bit "you pulled the Vincent cole hacker" I looked up at vinnie and I through my arm around him "duh" I said and then vinnie said "i pulled a bad bitches" he said while sticking his tounge out and doing that like slay stance "aaaaaa" he added at the end.

I started to laugh a little "im going to go inside for a little I'll be out later maybe" I said taking my arm of off him and talking inside.

I looked back to vinnie running up to me. "Hey babe" he said while pulling me close by the waist. "Hey pretty boy~" I said "oh now I'm pretty boy " he said "I think I've called you pretty boy before" I said with a little laugh.

"Probably" he said while kissing my forehead. We started to go up to vinnies room because was staying in my room for now.

"Vinnie do you want to-"