Streaming

Me and vinnie where streaming in his room and no one saw me bc I was in the background but out to the camera trying to get a blanket.

I was able to see all the comments tho talking abt the TikTok I made "VINNIE LOOK AT YN TIKOK". "YN AND THIRST TRAPS WHAT" "GO LOOK AT TIKTOK"

I never make thirst traps and this one was kinda boldish.

I finaly walked into frame and the chat got quite. But I did see vinnie on his phone looking for my TikTok.

I was watching him bc maybe he wasn't and was just trying to find something else but he got onto my TikTok and clicked the video.

The moment I heard the first lyric I stanched the phone away from him and jumped on the bed and layed on top of it.

"YOU CAN NOT SEE IT" I yelled laughing a bit. "Whyyy" vinnie said whining "bc It's cheesy" i said laughing a bit.

All of a sudden if felt vinnie tickling me "you did not just pull the u forbidden nove" I said laughing and vinnie shook his head yes laughing "mhm" he said.

I finaly gave up and  sat there with the blanket over  my head.

He started to watch it and smirk a bit. He set his phone down and took the blanket from over my head off and tilted my head up to kiss him.

"Your on stream still" I said with a little smirk "shit".  I laughed a bit. I DONT know what would have happened if let's say there was no stream.

Would we have had ya know sex or like would we have just made out. I wonder too much maybe I should brush it off.

"Yn is Ya gf i knew it" the comments said or sounded like that. "Yep yn is my girlfriend, mY sHaWtEy BeA" he said with a laugh at the end looking back at me on the bed.

I Got up to sit on vinnies lap to watch him stream bc I'm 90% sure he through away the other chair.

I DIDNT full sit on his lap I more like on one leg sit ya know so he still would have room to play games.

We talked and streamed after a while and decided to sleep