Zroom

Me and vinnie walked I to the door and I got the shopping cart. We started to walk and I saw the wine isle....the isle u don't take kids down bc so many break able things......heheh...." Vin watch this" I said and he looked over. I started to run as fast as I could and hopped in the cart and started to basicaly zoom down the isle "fuck yn u can't do that" he said from the other side "ILL DO IT AGAIN" I yelled. And so I did and I didn't break anything. "Hey! Don't do that you will break things" a worker said but I kinda ignored him and just smiled "hey vinnie u should do it" I said "no" vinnie said "pleaseeeeee vinnieeee" I said almost with a moan but I had a shocked face bc of course I didn't mean to I  didn't wanna ruin what we had going for us. All of a sudden I see vinnie with a red face and he grabbed the cart and started to run and hopped on the cart. "YES VINNIEEE" I said but then I tilted my head bc all of a sudden I saw him start drifting to the left "uh vinnie" I said "SHIT" I hear vinnie yell and then a massive crash. -glass breaks-. I ran over to vinnie and checked if he was okay. "Omg vinnie are u okay" "yeah" we looked at each other then laughed. " I'll go tell the workers I'll just saw u fell down and eat shit" I smiled at vinnie.

(Time skip to the kitchen and cooking)
(Vinnies pov)

I was Mixing the batter and all I could think abt was how she moaned my name....it was kinda hot. I CANT be thinking abt this SHES just my friend but fuck I wanna make her my girl friend. I will make her my girl friend I mean I sound like a fucking crazy person saying that but I really like her so maybe I'll get her one day. Not even going to lie I just wanna-

(End of vinnies pov)

"Are u ready to start making the waffles" I said to vinnie "uhhh yeah" vinnie said "but does it look finished" he brought it over to me after asking if it looked good. Before I could say anything he stuck the tip of his finger in it and booped it on my nose. God that was so cute. I giggles a bit making him smile.  "Yes vinnie it Looks Ready" I said i started to pour it in and I cooked the first one and it looked like shit so I did another and it still looked like shit "hey vinnie can u try cooking one" I said questioning if it was me or the waffle maker "yeah sure" vinnie said and he also said after that "those waffles u made look like shit btw" i laughed about and so did he.

He finished his waffle and it was perfect. I tried to do it again and still shit "vinnie can u help me" I asked kinda frustrated "yeah" vinnie said and he started to walk up to me but he moved behind me and took my hands from behind (like in every romance movie ever when making pottery) I started to blush a bit and I thought of somthing perfect. I started to move my legs a bit making my ass rub on his .......you know what.....I don't know why I did this and I knew what would happen i guess I just got kinda bored....TOXICCCC. I felt vinnie bring his face to my ear and I felt one of his curls on my temple and then he spoke.

"Don't tease me yn" I felt his hot breath move down my neck and the vibrations from his voice made me shiver. "What if I want you t-" I got cut off by Tomas walking into the kitchen and I felt vinnie let go of me and move the the side of me. I looked over at him and his face was slightly red and he was looking down at the food and he was biting him lip. "Hey Tomas " I said turning around to him "hey yn and vinnie"

(After everyone eat breakfast and stuff)