I know

I started walking to my emty room but when I got to my room everything was furnished and and my clothing was there. Vinnie walked past me bc I was standing in the door way of my room. He didn't say a word at all tho. I brushed it off and walked into my room and chilled on the bed on my phone.

(Vinnies pov)
God that girl. She's so addicting and a tease. I walked past her bc I was to embarrassed to say anything so I just layed on my bed for a while and started to game. But all I could think of was yn. Her hair, face, skin, actions, body, and her personality she was just so fucking addicting like a drug I wanna take her ever day. I wanna go into her room and just bug her.

(End of vinnies pov)

Jack had came to my room and me and him where talking while sitting on my bed. Me and him where sitting leg to leg and he was showing me a TikTok he had made. I had saw my door creak open so I moved away from Jack but it was too late. Vinnie had saw me with Jack. It can't be a big deal I know he doesn't like me tho. "Oh um im going to go talk to vinnie" Jack said I shook my head yes then said "yeah I think I'm going to go talk to nikita or Larry"

We both left my room and I whent to talk to larray "Hey laryyyyy " I said walking into his room "hey ynnn" me and Larry became friends over social media already. "Hey can I tell u something" I said "yeah" Larry said back. "Okay so u know how I like vinnie" "yeah" "wellllllllllllll" "well what bitch" Larry said "okay so I may or may not had like had a very SeXuAl interaction with vinnie" I said "sex bitch you sound like a fucking nerd" Larry said "NO JUST LIKE TENTION" I explained "ohhhhhhhh" "yeahhhh" I said looking at Larry we kinda sat there in silence so I just kinda left. "Peace" I said and then shut his door. I went back to my room and I went  to sit in my chair. I checked my phone and I had a text from Angelica. I basicaly told her about today and at this time it was like 11 at night. All of a sudden I heard yelling coming from vinnies room it was muffled so I went to his door and heared vinnie and Jack talking abt me "dude vinnie I wasn't flirting with her" "well I don't care just stop being so buddy buddy with her" "fine" "you know I like her" "but u said you where not sure yet" "YET". I stood there in awe then I heard foot step get closer.

I ran and jumped to my bed and layed there on my bed. After a couple of minutes I heared a knock "come in" I yelled and It was vinnie