Red but-

Vinnies pov)

I saw her Laying on the bed I think I might tell her how I feel but idk. I might tomorrow at the pool party.

(End of pov)

"Hey yn" vinnie said "hey vin what what all that yelling about?"  I asked I knew what it was abt I just wanted to confirm "oh um-" I waited for him to find his words but then he changed the subject.

"There's a pool party tomorrow do u wanna go with me?" Vinnie asked "yes ofc"

(Time skip)

Me and vinnie talked for a while but me and him both started to drift to sleep but then my lights went from white to red. I looked at the door way and u saw Larry standing there "gotta help outtt bitch" Larry said "God Larry" I said laughing a bit and then Larry left.

"Not going to lie these light are my fav color and conforting" vinnie said very sleepy like. "Mhm" I said. We both drifted to sleep in my bed.

(Time skip morning)

I had woke up to me laying on vinnies chest and vinnie was playing with my hair. But the moment he noticed I was up he stopped "sorry" he said under his breath "it's okay I liked it" I said with a smile. I did not wanna get off of vinnie and I don't think he did either bc after he took his hand out of my hair he had wrapped his arms around me.

"You talk in your sleep by the way" vinnie said but my face got red "oh aha yep" after a couple of minutes of talking I got my phone from my night stand still lying on vinnie and checked my texts. My mom had texted me to face time her. "Hey do u mind if I face time my mom" I asked "no not at all" he said "good bc I was anyways" me and him laughed and I got off him and whent to my side of the bed and answered the face time.

(Face time mode)

Mom- hey punkin what are u doing
Yn-nothing much just chilling at the house
Mom-how are the people there?
Yn-good I made friends here
Mom-GREAT
Yn-ahaa
Mom-who's that in your bed?
Yn-oh um- vinnie
Mom-who's vinnie
Yn-one if my friends
Mom-no guys in your room!
Yn-um- no no he's gay
Mom-oh, hi vinnie
Vinnie-heyy ms y/l/n
Yn-anyways mom I gotta go
Mom-love you
Yn-love you too

(Call ended)

I looked at vinnie and he laughed a bit "so I'm gay now" vinnie asked "yep"