Wtf is this vinnie

Me and vinnie whent to his room to stream for a bit. "Hey vinnie do u wanna play some music" I asked but then vinnie said "why can't u" "well my phone died and I through it into my room that Angelica and Bryce where in and who knows wtf they doing now"

"Point" he died and he turned on his speaker and whent to Spotify favorite playlist.

The first song to play was squidwards nose "WTF IS THIS VIN" I said laughing. He tried to keep a straight face but couldn't handle it and then died.

I could hear his friends start yelling at him

/\/vinnie where the fuck are you/\/

/\/VINNIE STOP SIMPING OVER YN COMEON/\/

So I'm so forth. Vinnie out on the headphones and said "yeah ima hop off, peace" he said then tackling me into bed "AAAAAA" I yelled laughing.

Some how I was able to get him off of me bc he was tickling me.

I started to run away vinnie fallowing "IM BETTER BITCH" I said while running. But then I eat shit in the ground "OW FUCK" I said laughing but then started to crawl away.

"BRO YN YOU GOOD" vinnie said while DIEING of laughter.

I was still laughing my ass off while crawling away but then I felt vinnies pick me up "bro I for sure have bruises now" "yeah u fucking eat shit."

All of a sudden vinnie opened up the door while I was under his arm and started to walk outside.

"Where are we going" "pool" "ARE U THROWINH ME IN" "no just start gazing babe"