𝙲𝙷𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙼𝙰𝚂 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻-Everyone

This is a fluff and based after the borderlands if they all remembered eachother properly. Also you're roommates with kuina in this :)

You walk to your apartment humming some chrsitmas song that was playing at your work today. You head in and take your shoes,coat and scarf off. Walking in and turning to the living room you see kuina laying on the couch watching a movie.
"Hey kuina,I'm back :)" you said as she turned to you and smiled
"Hey, I forgot to ask earlier but I wanted to invite a few people over for a small chrsitmas party. Is that okay?" She asked you,sitting up.
"Yeah it's fine,who were you thinking of inviting?" You replied heading into the kitchen to get a snack.
"You know, our friends.chishiya,arisu,usagi,aguni,hatter,Annetc etc" she told you pausing the movie and standing up,stretching.
"Okay great, what time were you thinking??" You asked so that you could clean up your apartment a bit.
"Maybe in like 2 or 3 hours" she replied,yawning. Guess she didn't get enough sleep today or she just got really tired during the movie she was watching.
"Great :)" you said walking back to your room after finishing your convo with kuina and not being able to find a snack you wanted to eat right now.

~𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙~

Chishiya was the first to come,followed by arisu and usagi. They decided to bring a few snacks and games. Aguni,hatter and Ann came a few minutes later. You decided to play a game with everyone but you couldn't decide. But you remembered it was Christmas eve tomorrow and so you decided on a Christmas-drinking sort of game. Everyone was old enough to drink and you had some alcohol leftover from the last time you all hung out.
Basically the game was a quiz about all things chrsitmas,if you won you got to drink.
"Okay guys I have an idea for a game" you said going to the kitchen,grabbing the bottles of alcohol and coming back into where everyone was-the living room.
"It's a drinking game!!" You exclaimed,watching as a few people in the group(mostly hatter) cheered and got excited. While some others(chishiya and usagi) Asked what it was. You explained everything and eventually started. You also got out some chrsitmas hats you kept in a storage closet. After a while,only like 2 people were drunk,others a bit tipsy. You decided to carry on though as everyone seemed to be enjoying it,well almost everyone. Chishiya didn't care for chrsitmas much so he didn't have to much knowledge about it,causing him to lose every round and not be able to drink. Kuina was doing alot better than him and was currently teasing him about still being sober.
"Y/N is still sober too. I'm not the only one" he scoffed
"I'm only sober because I'm asking the questions,if I was playing I would be the most drunk out of all of you." You said proudly.
"Prove it" chishiya replied,standing up and walking towards you. Taking the cards you had made for the game and telling you to sit down. After a few more minutes you were almost black-out drunk so everyone decided to stop the game. But you had some snacks and continued the "chrsitmas party" this had turned into. You played more games(non-alcohol ones you guys finished all of it😧) and finished the party off by everyone falling asleep at yours and kuinas apartment :)

A/N
Quite frankly,I hate this chapter but I needed something quick I could type out as it's christmas for me today(24th,I'm polish) and I had alot to do. I might edit this or do another one-a better one- tomorrow on the 25th. But even though I hated it,I hope you guys enjoyed it even the tiniest bit.