𝙼𝚈 𝙼𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙲<3- Kōdai Tatta

Fluff :) but this is in the borderlands❤️

"Tatta!" You shouted out his name as you ran up to him.
"What?" He questioned as he turned around. Tatta was currently walking around the beach. He joined a day or two ago and was still just exploring.
"Tatta!!" You got closer and jumped on him,making him fall into the wall next to him.
"God I thought you disappeared too I was so worried and scared I just god I can't believe you're alive and here!!" You exclaimed As you hugged him tightly.
"W-what?" He stuttered out as he recognised you instantly.
"But then again it's bad that you're here but I'm glad you are because I'm not alone but it's also really sad because that means you could die but you're not dead you're alive!" You rambled on as he was just blanking out. Eventually he hugged you back and held you up before slightly blushing as he realised you were wearing only a shirt on top of your bikini. Before you woke up in the borderlands the two of you were dating and you were intimate with him before but he still got a bit flustered everytine he saw you in swimsuits or in even slightly revealing clothes. You always laughed at this as you thought it was silly. But this time you decided to leave it.
You got off him and looked at him.
"What? Not gonna say anything?" You smiled at him
"O-oh yeah right uh hey" he smiled back
"So are you gonna kiss me now or do I have to do it?" You teased and got a little closer. He blushed so you kissed him and after your lips parted you layed your head on his shoulder and he hugged you. You both stayed there awhile before you whispered
"𝗶 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰"
And gave him another kiss.

A/N
I'm going back to school tomorrow so I might not be able to upload alot soon,I'll still try to upload but again I might not be able to. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did please vote and/or comment as it gets my book out there! Also thank you so much to everyone reading my book :)