𝙵𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙶𝚄𝚁𝙴- Aguni Morizono

Platonic fluff if you couldn't tell from the title, reader in this will be
1. Fatherless (just like me lol)
2. Around 16-17 years old(aguni is 36)
This will also be kind of based off of that scene in B99 where Jake calls Captain Holt dad🧍 so this will be kinda short

You were an executive at the beach as you were one of the first to join and you were reasonably good in all types of games,though your sepcialty was clubs. You became quite close with Aguni as you really admired him. He didn't really want to get close with you at first but eventually gave in and let you befriend him. Right now you were talking with aguni about the few cards that you were currently missing at the beach. You finished up and he gave you some tips for the games as you had to play one later today.

"Thanks dad"
Everyone around you stopped.
"Why is everyone staring at me?"
"You just called Aguni dad. You said 'thanks dad.'" -kuina
"What no I didn't I said 'thanks man'"
"Do you see me as a father figure (Y/N)?" -Aguni
"No,if anything I see you as a 'bother' figure cause you're always bothering me"
"Hey,show your father some damn respect" -chishiya
"I didn't call him dad!"
"No,no,no,no (Y/N), I take it as a compliment"- aguni
"It's not a big deal I called suzaki 'mum' once and she's my girlfriend" -who is that?
"Guys jump on that! That guy has psycho-sexual issues!"
"Old news. But you calling Aguni 'daddy'"- ugh niragi
"Okay 'daddy' is not on the table here."
"But you did call him dad,dude." -that damn guy again.
"You shut up you've done nothing but be annoying since you got here"
"Alright,alright I was being annoying about this but the dad thing? That happened." -who the actual fuck is he?
"HAHA! He admitted to being an asshole! it was a trap,all part of my devious plan."
"I believe you" -Aguni
"Thank you."
"(Son/daughter)." -Aguni
"Do you want to talk about it later over a game of catch?" -Really aguni?
"....I'd like that"

A/N
I hope you guys enjoyed! I had a lot of fun writing this as B99 is one of my favourite shows and I love the idea of aguni like a father or father figure yk? It's just a really nice headcanon I have.
Anyway I hope you had fun reading this chapter! If you'd like me to write anything specific just lmk and please vote and/or comment to help get my book out there, thank you all for reading!!