𝙿2 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝙾 𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙷- Arisu Ryōhei

Part 2 requested by phone_things
I'm so sorry it took so long to get out but I hope this is okay!

You felt so much better after you blocked Arisu.
Atleast that's what you kept telling yourself.
"Fuck did I do the wrong thing? What if it's just complicated. He broke the promise. But not on purpose right?..."
That confidence you had before on the subject was gone and replaced with anxiety and fear. Fear of being alone. Fear of not being able to find new friends. Fear of never finding peace. So you unblocked him. Just to check how he was doing. But then you saw what he'd posted on his social media, or rather, what his friends posted. A picture of them having noodles together, a video of them messing around in the park you and him always played in when you were younger. Everything was changing for you. It was like a hammer beating at your heart. Ever so slowly breaking it. Your eyes started to tear up. It hurt. The person you've been friends with for YEARS. Tearing away until eventually he was completely gone. And it felt like all you could do was watch him flourish with karube and chouta while you sat there. By yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You started picking at the skin on your fingers. Slowly peeling it off and letting it sting as the newly revealed flesh as it was exposed to the air around you. It's been a few weeks since you'd officially came around to the reality of having no one anymore. But it was fine right? You had more important things to do. You were in your last year of highschool after all. You had to study. But God you missed having someone to sit with at lunch and tell them about your classes. You missed how fun it was when he'd take a sip of his drink while you were telling a funny story and when he started to laugh he coughed on it a little and then look at you with the most amazing smile you had ever seen as if to say 'look,that story was so funny it almost killed me haha' it was funny but worrying. You loved it though. And now you didn't have that. You lost it. Because you couldn't fucking communicate properly.

A/N
Hi everyone! I'm so sorry it took me so long to get to this, it's not the best and I feel like I dragged it on for a while but I hope this is somewhat sufficient. I'll try to upload again some time this week :)
I hope you enjoyed! If you did please vote and/ or comment to help get my book out there! Thank you for reading have a great day :)