𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚁𝚃-Kyūma Ginji

Fluff

You stood backstage as your friends were doing a show. You hummed and tapped your foot along to the beat.
"You got a mind and a tongue if silver so doo doo do doo do doo do doo" you sung silently
"Please oh please I got to get out" Kyuma sung and you could see just how much everyone loved doing these shows. You never joined as you didn't like performing infront of others but you helped write the songs and melodies.
"Ain't even kidding we're the best you diss yourself" he continued to sing as you whispered along. You looked at the crowd and saw how happy and excited everyone was,loving the music that YOU helped write.
"So tell me how to find out" you heard kyuma and realised you zoned out for  a few seconds while looking at the huge crowd. You watched as everyone played their instruments and really felt the music. You loved watching them do every show and see how much they liked performing. You left for a few minutes to go get them some fresh,cold water that they could drink after the show. When you came back they were finished and you were surprised on how long it took you.

Everyone was putting their things away and packing everything up so you walked over and gave them the drinks you bought.
"What was our,uh,score today?" Kyūma asked
"Five hundred points." Shitara answered
"Five hundred? That's high." Uta exclaimed.
"Maki only earned three" goken said as a few of the others laughed.
"I'm worth atleast five." Shitara said
"Hell of a hose though,huh? We crushed it." Goken said
"Yeah you guys did great,you could tell the crowd loved it" you smiled
"Yeah" shitara agreed
"Okay listen" Kyuma started
"Listening" shitara said
"We need today's driver,yeah? Well point at them on three." He finishes
"Yeah?" You asked
"Point?" Uta questioned
"Yeah,on three." Kyūma answered.
"Whoever did the worst today?" you joked
"Yeah" kyuma agreed
"I know who I'm picking" goken laughed
"You ready?" Kyūma asked everyone
"Sure" shitara said
"One,two,three!" Everyone said and pointed at you as you pointed at maki
"HUUUUHH" you exclaimed in surprise
"You're our driver for today love" kyuma smiled and joked as he tilted his head and laughed at your expression to the nickname.
"Ugh fine" you sighed in defeat "why was I picked tho I didn't do anything" you pouted
"Exactly the point" maki laughed
"Wow" you acted offended then smiled "Uta,maki is being mean" you dragged yourself to uta and slumped onto her shoulder. She lifted you up a bit and laughed
"Good,you deserve it" she laughed out again
"Oh! Uta the love of my life how could you!" You sighed falling to the floor but kyuma catched you. Everyone laughed at your antics
"Rude." You said
"A thanks would be nice" he said
"You ruined my performance" you turned your head to the side and put a hand Infront of his face
"But I saved you from getting hurt" he said
"Shut up." You joked and walked away.
"Now if everyone wants their drinks,hurry up I'll be waiting outside!" You shouted to them as you left and went outside. After a few minutes, kyuma came out and ruffled your hair.
"Hey!" You said as you pushed his hand off
"Rude." He said,mocking you from earlier.
You scoffed and got into the drivers side as kyuma joined,sitting next to you.
"No you sit in the back" you said,playing on your phone
"What! No I always sit front!" He said
"I want uta to sit next to me today" you replied
"Too bad she can sit behind you" he scoffed,looking out the window
"OMG CAN I TIE UP YOUR HAIR" you sort of shouted excitedly as the idea popped into your head. It was long enough to tie up and since he allowed you to tie it up you out his hair into pigtails.
"Thanks :)" you smiled as he finally sat back and looked out the window
"The others are coming now" Kyuma said as he noticed goken leaving the building. Uta,shitara and maki following him
"Okay guys coming in stop making out" uta joked as she opened the car door and covered her eyes
"Uta! We aren't doing anything like that!!" You scolded her "I can't believe you would even think that" you joked
"Oh shut up we know what you guys do when we're not around" maki said coming in from the other side
"Maki! Really!" You said,starting to get frustrated
"Yeah it's so obvious what you two do" goken joined in finally sitting down
"See they agree with me" uta smiled proudly
"Come on (Y/N) don't deny it" kyuma teased as he put his hand on your shoulder.
"Shut up all of you! Put your seatbelts on and let's just go!" You said as you blushed and started the car,everyone around you laughing at how easy it was to get you like this.
"Assholes" you muttered under your breath.
Maybe they were right but you'd never say that. And you know Kyuma would either as you specifically asked him not to. Were you guys that obvious? Was it that easy to tell? You thought and then remembered the last time you and kyuma had that sort of interactment and blushed again,tightening your grip around the steering wheel as you drive to the bar.
The rest of them joked and laughed around you,they didn't want to disturb you while you were driving so they rarely talked to you when you were. When you got to the bar they almost ran out of the car and inside.drinking to their hearts content. After a while you checked the time and thought it was fine to leave so you told everyone and saw kyuma staring at you. He drank the most tonight.

You saw that he was looking at you differently then before so you sat next to him and asked if everything was okay. He didn't say anything and just got closer. And closer. And closer. Until,he kissed you. You quickly pulled away and started telling him off and started looking around to see if the others saw you... They did. You blushed and dragged them out into the car and started driving everyone back to your house. Luckily in the morning they didn't remember anything,except kyuma.

A/N
My stories have been quite short so I wanted this one to be longer although I feel like my writing started to get worse towards the end so I'm really sorry about that. As always though,I hope you enjoyed and if you did please vote and/or comment to help get my book out there! I also might not be able to upload as much as I'm coming back to school soon but I'll still try to update sometimes!