𝙹𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚈-Chōta Segawa

Fluff❤️❤️

You and chota have been dating for a few months now. You really love him and he loves you. But,alot of girls love flirting and trying to get with him. This was one of those times.
"Hey cutie~" a random girl came up to you and chota
"Do you wanna get coffee or something some time?" She smiled at him as she twirled her hair. He blushed and stuttered out a no thank you,he got really flustered whenever other girls flirted with him. Not because he was attracted to them but because he didn't even know how to deal with it when you flirted with him,so when other girls or even sometimes boys he didn't know what to do. Usually he managed to say 'no thank you' because he wanted to be nice and not start something but you always step in just at the right time.
"Oh come on baby don't you wanna get with someone like me~" she said as she got closer to your boyfriend and put her hand on his shoulder making you even more pissed off.
"He has a girlfriend bitch." You said sternly as you shoved her hand off of him.
"(N/N) please it's fine we can just leave let's not make a big deal out of this" chota whispered to you.
"No she touched you that's too much!" You said as you pushed her away
"Calm down it was just his shoulder" the girl said as she walked off "jeez" you heard her whisper as she walked off
"Bitch." You scoffed
You hugged chota and apologized.
"It's okay (N/N) I know you don't like when other girls flirt with me" he whispered into your ear
"Can we go home or go hang out with karube and arisu" you asked,feeling bad incase you made him uncomfortable
"Of course love" he said as he lifted you up and you both left to go pick up arisu and go to the bar karube works at.

A/N
I'm sorry for making this so short but I really wanted to do a quick chota story😭 I'll try do a longer one soon :) as always please vote and/or comment and thank you to all my readers<3