𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝙼𝙴𝙰𝙽𝚂 𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙿2- Sunato Banda

Part 2 to the first "the red means I love you" I'm not sure what type this is like fluff or smt but you guys can decide. Enjoy :)
---------------------------------------------------------
"Banda....Can we talk?"
................................ .................................

"You are the uh... 'serial killer' right?" You asked as you fiddled with your hands not wanting to look at him.
"If I answer honestly would that really affect the way you view me?" He answered with his own question.
"No." you said after a breath. Trying to sound confident. God what was wrong with you! Why were you so nervous!? You could kill a man with something as easy as a smile yet this one had such a tight grip over you.
He smiled a little before answering.
"Then would you believe me if I said yes" he looked over at you. A sense of obsession still hidden deep in his gorgeous eyes.
"Would you believe me if I said I was one too" you laughed out and made eye contact with him.
"Osaka?" He asked
"Yeah." You answered
"Good work" he said
"Thank you,I know" you laughed out once more.

There was a very weird tension between you two. You couldn't tell what it was,especially after you've both just confessed to being murderers! You decided to be brave and ask him straight up.
"Is there something wrong or do you just really wanna kiss me."
He stared at you blankly. You only asked since he's been looking between your eyes and lips since you've told him about your weird little...hobby?
"Are you gonna do it or do I have to myself?" You asked,annoyed for some reason.
He stayed silent but moved slightly towards you.
"Do it...Yourself." he passed halfway through his sentence and the way he looked at you when he did made your body heat up in a way it hasn't before.
You leaned in slightly aswell. Being cautious,he did just torture a guy after all and admit to have killed others even before being transported into this dystopian version of Shibuya. You continued to lean in until you finally felt his lips on yours. They were cold,yet so warm somehow. They were soft and felt good against your own.

After you pulled away,you didn't know how to act. You couldn't believe that just happened.
"I-I think we need to leave you know...the blimps kind of self destruct after the game is finished..." You said getting up and trying to leave.
"Why are you leaving? Are you too flustered to look at me? Or even talk to me?" He asked,standing up and walking towards you.
"God you love asking questions don't you" you whispered to yourself. But that sentence seemed to hit his ears too.
"Yes it's amusing to see the looks on people faces" he replied as he put his hand on your shoulder.

"So are you gonna look at me or what?"

A/N
Okay that's that hope you enjoyed :) I do apologise but I will not be doing anymore parts to this there is a reason this is a oneshot book,part 2s might happen sometimes but I won't do them too often. I also have 2 more chapters that I will be writing and posting quite soon so be ready😘