𝙲𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙷𝙸𝙼- Chishiya Shūnatro

Fluff <3

Chishiya walked into his home after a hard shift at work and sat on his couch putting his face in his hands.
"How could they do that... Just because they knew eachother" he whispered to himself.
"Chishiya?" You asked as you walked from your bedroom into the living room.
He turned to you with a small smile on his face.
"Hey how was work?" You smiled back and walked over to him,sitting down next to him.
"It was...like normal" he sighed
"Oh what happened?" You asked,concerned.
"It was nothing" he replied putting a hand on your shoulder.
"I need to get ready for bed" he said as he stood up and gave you a kiss on the cheek. As he left you wanted to make his day better so you decided to make his favourite food.

As you finished making his food,you put it in a dish and set it on the table.
"What is he doing that's taking him so long..." You whispered to yourself and walked down the hall to your bedroom,you walked past the bathroom and heard the shower running. You guessed his shift today was really stressful if he was taking such a long shower,through the loud sounds of the shower you heard some soft humming. You smiled to yourself and went back to the kitchen to start cleaning up. After you finished,you went back to your bedroom and changed into some new pajamas as you spilled a few ingredients on yourself. Chishiya walked in and smiled at you.
"I made some food for you,it's on the kitchen table,I'll be in the living room" you said as you smiled at him and gave him a kiss before leaving.

"My favourite? really?" He asked as he sat down next to you and put the food on the coffee table.
"You looked like you had a bad day" you replied,hugging your knees to your chest and also putting on his favourite series.
"Thank you" he said,kissing your cheek and seemingly trying to sit further into the couch. He opened his arm and you scooched closer to him,laying your head on his chest.

A/N
I started writing this when I was hanging out with my friends. It didn't turn out well. I hope you guys enjoy and I also have 1/2 Banda chapters coming up so get ready everyone🫶