𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂-Everyone

Fluff!

"EVERYONE IN THE GARDEN COME ON COME ON!!!" You shouted a few minutes before midnight. You were hosting a new years party at your house with all your friends. Arisu and usagi came out.
"Okay you guys just stay here I'll be back with sparklers and drinks" you said as you left. They just gave you a thumbs up.
When you came back,you set everything down on the table you put out and you saw everyone already there.
"Everyone ready for the countdown???" You asked. Everyone shook their heads and put their thumbs up
"I'll go get the glasses" you said,trying to hurry
"No it's fine I'll get them" arisu said as he went to get them
"Oh thank you so much" you sighed
"(Y/N) you're stressing yourself out,it's fine." Kuina reassured you.
"Thanks,it's just I want everything to be perfect you know? Ugh it's our first new years since..." You trailed off
"I know. It'll be fine,everything is perfect." She said,patting you on the back
"Now when will we get to open the champagne" she whispered,jokingly
"Kuina!... Just wait another minute it's 11:56" you replied
"Yes!" Kuina exclaimed.
After arisu came back,you opened the champagne and poured everyone a glass and gave them all a sparkler,by then it was 11:59 so you lit the sparklers and after some more waiting you all started counting down.
10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1!!
Everyone shouted in celebration and some kissed as tradition. You didn't have a kiss but you were fine with that,you drank some champagne and continued celebrating with everyone. Glad that you could still have fun and everything was perfect.

A/N
I'm sorry for this being so short but I wasn't sure what to do for it! Also with new years being today I had lots of other things to do. As always,hope you enjoyed,please vote and/or comment.
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!🥳