𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 |

• this chapter contains mentions of suicide and alcoholism, a trigger warning has been put in place

• this chapter contains mentions of suicide and alcoholism, a trigger warning has been put in place. read at your own risk.

Shatter Me | Part Two

After Hunter had made it known that he loved me by making love to me. We spent the rest of the afternoon unpacking all of his belongings and moving him in officially.

Since he is a university student, he was living on campus. Now, he didn't have to worry about paying for it anymore.

"You really need to go grocery shopping, baby." He said as he had his head inside of myour refrigerator. "What do you even eat in here?" He questioned me as he glanced over at me.

"It's your refrigerator now too, we can go together." I said as I looked over at him. "Besides I have another mouth to feed now, not just my own." I said as I walked over to him.

I still couldn't believe that I was pregnant. Although, it didn't look like it yet it sure felt like it and this baby that was growing inside of me reminded me constantly especially when I throw up everything I eat.

"My parents were in shock when I first told them about you." He said as he continued to look at me. He closed the refrigerator door finally and walked over to me, wrapping his arms on my waist. "Then, I almost gave my mom a heart attack when I told her you're pregnant." He said as he maintained eye contact with me.

"Your family really seems like nice people, Hunter." I said as I searched his eyes. "I can't wait to finally meet them." I said as I placed a small kiss on his lips, wrapping my arms around his neck.

I can't believe those words were coming out of my mouth. Ask me 2 months ago if I would ever be excited to meet someone else's parents let alone my boyfriend's parents the answer would've been no.

"My stepdad and I are going to have to convince my mom not to bore you to death with all of her trinkets and little stories on where she found them." He said as he shook his head.

" He said as he shook his head