𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 | *

• tysm for 17k views, appreciate you all. unfortunately, this will be the last chapter of this series. hope you enjoy!
• this chapter contains mature content

 hope you enjoy!• this chapter contains mature content

She Belongs to Me

3 months later - The Honeymoon Phase

Eden and I decided to take a vacation to Hawaii after our wedding. Madeline was staying with my parents back in Seattle in our home. Out of everything that has happened to me, to Eden—this year we needed this break from life.

"Wow, this is beautiful." Eden said as she looked over the balcony. The waves crashing against the shore, it was beautiful.

We had a suite all to ourselves.

"I always want the best for you and this is what's best for you." I said to her as I walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist, and resting my head on her shoulder.

"You spoil me." She said as she smiled, looking over the balcony, and admiring the view. "I wouldn't trade this for anything." She said as she turned around and looked at me.

"I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world." I said as I maintained eye contact with her.

She smiled lightly as she looked down at my lips and then back up at me.

"I have a surprise for you." She said as she held my hand in hers and led me back into the room.

"What is this special surprise?" I questioned her as I followed her, raising one of my eyebrows.

She laughed softly as she walked me over to the bed, pulling me in front of it, and pushing me down on it.