alone in the cold

Luigi suddenly sneezed losing his hat "no!" He said trying to grab it making the ladder fall climbing down it, and as soon as he hit the ground.

He ran out in the blizzard, no longer able to see where he was looking all around and he started freezing looking all over for the ship or someone before getting hit on the head.

As he was pulled into a cave, someone found his hat looking around for Luigi "LUIGI WHERE ARE YOU!?" The person yelled looking around and seeing the ship grinding its teeth "Bowser."

As the person got on the ship everyone gasped because it was Mario "BOWSER!" He yelled out as Bowser slowly walked out "well well well we have the other brother on my ship."

He said huffing out smoke "I take it your here for Luigi?" He asked smirking "where is he? He can not handle this kind of weather!"

Mario yelled holding his little brother's hat getting more mad by the minute "he's not on the ship" one of the guards said looking at them, as Bowser walked over to him "what do you mean he's not on my ship?"

The guard looks at Bowser "once he saw the kingdom he said something I couldn't hear when all of a sudden he sneezed and lost his hat and claimed down the ladder"

He said as the ship stopped at the kingdom then we cut back to Luigi slowly waking up in a white dress "what in the world?!"

He yelled looking around and seeing he was chained to the wall and trying to break it off looking around as someone came in going up to Luigi "good your awake~"

Luigi looked at the person scared "who are you and what do you want with me?" The man smirked "I sold you to a man to marry" he said chuckling "what?!"

Luigi yelled, "but I'm in love with someone else and I don't even know the man you sold me to!" He said as the person started leaving "wait!!"

He said trying to get to the door but was held back by the chain as the door shut, Luigi was terrified looking at himself in the mirror as he started to cry "why is this happening to me..."

He said shaking a lot then he felt like he was having a panic attack looking for his pills seeing them on the table trying his best to get to them but the chain held him back "curse these chains."

He said still trying to get to his pills taking deep breaths trying to calm down but he couldn't but somehow he got the pills to fall quickly grabbing them "yes!"

He said as he heard someone coming hiding the pills in the bed it was a guard coming in looking at Luigi "keep it down or I'll make you" he growled scaring Luigi.

He sat in the corner of the room shaking a lot but the moment the guard left Luigi quickly took his pills but it was to late he started coughing up blood looking at his hand hoping to all the kingdoms someone would find him.

As Mario looked around the kingdom for Luigi asking people if they saw him. Bowser's men had chomps out sniffing Luigi's hat now and again almost as if they were close but always lost it in the end.

It was almost nightfall and everyone was talking about a big wedding "I heard a bride is a man instead of a woman!" Mario and Bowser heard that running over "does anyone know who the bride is?" Mario asked one of them.

But they all shook their heads as Mario was beginning to panic looking at Bowser "why the fuck did you even capture him!?" He yelled looking at the giant turtle.

"That's none of your business Mario and even if I told you, you wouldn't approve it!" He said growling as everyone started running to see the bride but they were hiding their face and the chomps were going crazy.

They were trying to get to the bride and both Bowser and Mario put two on two, looking at the bride leaving the cart as the groom was waiting.

The bride didn't want to go near him but got pulled towards him so to husband starting to cry again everyone thought it was happiness but it was fear.

Both Mario and Bowser were engulfed with rage as Mario pulled out a fire flower Bowser's mouth was pushing out fire "Bowser" Mario said looking at the groom.

"Mario," Bowser said looking at the bride "ready you big turtle?" Mario said eating the flower "definitely ready" he said breathing fire on the crowd as everyone screamed and the groom ran off.

Luigi looked around shaking before getting picked up by Bowser but his face was still covered being held close by Bowser who was still breathing fire at the crowd.

Mario was running after the groom pulling him by the shirt and aiming fire at him "who are you and why the fuck are you forcing my little brother into marriage!"

"I've just wanted the money after the marriage I was told if I married this guy I get a large sum of money," the man said looking at the fire in Mario's hand shaking.

"Who sold him!" Mario yelled pulling him closer to his hand "his name is Mr. Doc that's all I know I swear!"

Mario let him go running off to find Bowser getting on his ship as he soon followed "sir we have everything did you find Luigi?"

One of the guards asked as Bowser walked in the lower level going to his room putting Luigi on his bed slowly removing the cloth from his face.

Mario came in seeing Luigi going up to him cupping his face "are you alright Luigi?" He asked as Luigi looked at them not knowing what to say or do, but he did nod his head.

Then he started coughing up blood again covering his mouth making Mario worry more "Bowser take us away from here."

He said looking at Bowser who only nodded leaving the room as Mario tried his best to calm down Luigi cleaning up the blood from his face.

Holding him close as Luigi was becoming weak "m-ma....rio" is all he could say though deep breaths "it's ok Luigi just rest it's going to be ok."

Mario said staying by his side, will Bowser's ship make it to mushroom kingdom in time or will Mario lose Luigi right in his very arms we'll only find out next chapter

End of chapter 3