baker for the king

Luigi slowly woke up looking around and seeing Bowser next to him blushing, remembering last night then he slowly got up stretching.

Before getting grabbed squeaking looked at Bowser who was still asleep as Luigi slowly got out of his arm walking to the bathroom.

Looking at himself in the mirror checking his neck "oh Mama Mai" he said cleaning the bite marks just in case leaving the bathroom slowly and seeing Bowser move around.

As if he was looking for something or someone going up to him and kissing his cheek as Bowser calmed down snoring softly.

Luigi leaves the room to go to the kitchen but stopped when he saw a guard "can I ask you something?" "Of course, sir" "am I the only one awake right now."

"Yes, sir you are would you like me to wake everyone up?" "No no that's ok I might have a calmer way"

The guard nods as he left then Luigi went to the kitchen looking around for ingredients to make breakfast.

Luigi found everything he would need and started cooking as the air started to fill up with such a wonderful smell almost everyone could smell it waking up all the kids and the king.

As everyone woke up and went to the kitchen they all watched Luigi make breakfast humming to himself putting the food on multiple plates and setting them on the table.

Bowser was the first one to enter the kitchen "Luigi?" He said scaring Luigi a bit "h-hey Bowser how did-a you r-rest?" Luigi said stuttering "Great also your cooking smells amazing."

"Thank y-you I just-a finished Kameks plate I w-was just-a getting started on yours now," he said smiling trying to calm down when the kids popped their heads from behind Bowser.

"What about us mama?" Iggy said as Luigi chuckled "I already made all yours go ahead and eat."

The kids smiled went to the table and started eating then Kamek showed up yawning "did one of the guards make early breakfast again?" He asked then saw Luigi cooking big portions for Bowser.

Kamek completely forgot that Luigi was a baker watching carefully seeing Bowser take his plate and kissing Luigi's cheek and go to the table.

"Oh Kamek you got here just in time I made you some breakfast I hope you like it"

Kamek looked at the plate sitting at the table and slowly took a bite as he suddenly got a flashback of his mom feeding him something similar looking at his food.

"Luigi, may I ask you something?" "Yes go right ahead" "What were your parents like? You don't have to tell me if you are not comfortable with it that is!" He said trying to make sure Luigi understood.

Luigi looked at the kids and then back at him "I don't want any of the kids to know about them so let's just change the subject please."

"Of course um how long has Mario been protective of you" "ooooh I also want to know that!" Larry said almost covered in syrup as Luigi got a rag wet cleaning him.

He chuckled softly "God where do-a I start with him there was that time mama and papa went on a vacation when we were six."

He said cleaning up Jr who was fighting back "why did they go on vacation without you and Mario?" Wendy asked looking worried "that's a story for when all of you are older."

He said messing up Jr's hair even more "but anyways it was just us parents are gone and I was alone in the kitchen Mario was in the bathroom brushing his teeth."

He said going over to Bowser and cleaning his belly which also had syrup on it "I for some big reason wanted a cookie badly but Mario kept telling me no."