Honey baking is my therapy

Luigi slowly opened his eyes looking around a little bit and seeing everyone asleep he couldn't help but smile as Pup suddenly licked his face getting a giggle out of him.

"Hey polterpup it's good to see you-a too," he said petting Pup while sitting up when he felt someone grabbing his hand and checking who it was.

Morton was the one holding Luigi's hand snoring softly as Luigi smiled at him rubbing Morton's hand gently.

Luigi slowly gets up carefully getting out of the nest Bowser made making sure no one was awake going to the door.

The moment Luigi grabbed the door knob he heard rumbling behind him turning around and saw Bowser staring at him who didn't look happy.

"You should be resting Luigi" he whispered as to not wake anyone else up "I know but I don't feel-a sleepy," Luigi said sighing.

Bowser slowly got up being careful with everyone going over to Luigi picking him up "well if you're not going to sleep I'm holding you I don't want you walking around."

Luigi smiled holding onto one of his claws "I'm ok-a with that" he said as Bowser looked at Luigi smiling back "so where were you going in such a hurry?"

"The... kitchen," Luigi said smiling as Bowser huffed "instead of resting you wanted to bake?"

Luigi sighs softly "it's a force of-a habit when something bad happens I guess you-a can say it's my therapy."

Bowser sighs softly leaving the room "fine but I'm not letting you down" he said going to the kitchen while Luigi smiled "I'll make it up to you-a if that'll make you-a feel better."

Polterpup of course was following Bowser and Luigi being his jolly self but disappeared when they got to the kitchen appearing next to Kamek

Kamek enters Bowser's room noticing Bowser and Luigi were missing checking to see if anyone else was missing from the nest then leaving the room to look for his son and future son-in-law.

Bowser enters the kitchen and grabs everything to make breakfast then puts Luigi on his shoulder getting ready to cook.

"Alright, Chef what first?" He asked Luigi looking at him a little bit as Luigi thought about it.

"Let's start with an egg omelet and if you don't burn it we'll make garlic bread as a treat for the kids," Luigi said smiling as Bowser chuckled.

As Bowser started cooking Luigi started getting sleepy grabbing one of Bowser's horns and smiling softly while Bowser cooked.

"There you two are I've been looking everywhere for you," Kamek said entering the room Luigi turned around seeing Kamek "hello Kamek did you sleep well?"

Kamek looked at Luigi who was petty close to sleep "hello Luigi you're making sure to be careful with your body correct?"

Luigi nods rubbing Bowser's horns and hair while Bowser pulled out some plates

Kamek floated up to Luigi checking his body for injuries or bruises "still nothing so that's good."

Luigi got up slowly getting down from Bowser trying to stand at least for a little bit before getting picked up by Bowser and getting an angry face at him.

"Bowser I'm being careful," Luigi said rubbing his face softly "don't let the food burn again."

Bowser went back to cooking as Kamek watched both of them smiling seeing how happy and calm his son was before a guard entered the room.

"You're majesty the mushroom kingdom is two hours away," the guard said as Bowser turned around looking at him "please go wake up everyone else for me."